28 coaches online • Server time: 13:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2018 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
datom wrote:
Welcome to FUMBBL!

Not to contradict Koadah, but the 145 is a great place to start if you are new to the site, even with substantial BB experience.

Yeah 145 is great (shame about adding the cyanide rosters though).

Maybe it's just that this Koadah hasn't heard about the 145 league?

Well, 145 Club has new bosses now. There is all sorts of cool stuff.

Long live the King! Mr. Green

We have people coming over from Cyanide all the time, so Cyanide rosters make sense.

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2018 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
datom wrote:
Welcome to FUMBBL!

Not to contradict Koadah, but the 145 is a great place to start if you are new to the site, even with substantial BB experience.

Yeah 145 is great (shame about adding the cyanide rosters though).

Maybe it's just that this Koadah hasn't heard about the 145 league?

I would personally prefer the Secret League Brettonian and Khorne rosters myself, but I'm not in charge (thankfully!) of what's official or not otherwise I'd promptly shoe-horn in a Rotter Gentlemen team (top hat, cane and tails- total class!)Very Happy

145 isn't always the best place to start out, but we try our best to welcome everyone, meet coaches and show them all the other great options for play here on FUMBBL. Given enough time, coaches will find their way to play.

Koadah must of heard about the 145 by now I'm sure- I mean it's been around almost as long as he's been here Wink

Welcome Brother_Mace!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2018 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

welcome...
e

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2018 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
I would personally prefer the Secret League Brettonian and Khorne rosters myself, but I'm not in charge (thankfully!) of what's official or not otherwise I'd promptly shoe-horn in a Rotter Gentlemen team (top hat, cane and tails- total class!)Very Happy

"The commissioner's word is law". Wink

Jump to: