38 coaches online • Server time: 15:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: May 21, 2018 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
I've been fighting with this for a while, and it's a *really* hard problem to track down. I've done a couple of changes and it's up again. I don't know if it will remain stable though. I'm crossing my fingers.

This series of problems comes at a pretty bad time unfortunately, where I have limited time and other pretty important things to get done (GDPR privacy stuff), so I'll be working overtime over the week to get that done and also keep track of this problem. I'm working as hard as I can to keep things up and running and I feel truly sorry for the inconvenience you guys have been run into because of this.

I've identified the component causing the problem, but not exactly why it's failing. Worst case, I'll have to do a complete rewrite of the component in question (authentication) to make it more stable.

Take care of YOU, Big C. Get your own stuff done and get to the site whenever you can.
We can get extensions for the tournaments &c. We can play something else for our leisure.
Take care of YOU. The rest of us will be just fine.
Bloodfeast

Post   Posted: May 21, 2018 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Agree with Cataclyst!!!!

Post   Posted: May 21, 2018 - 22:53
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

With some luck, it'll be stable now.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 22, 2018 - 03:57 Reply with quote Back to top

+1 to what Catalyst said. I can make do without FUMBBL for a couple of weeks Christer, if need be. Please don't flog yourself and burn yourself out. Take all the time you need, man.

It is truly amazing how you keep the site running the way you do, almost single-handedly, with so little downtime. The community owes you a great deal.

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Malmir

Post   Posted: May 22, 2018 - 07:26 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
+1 to what Catalyst said. I can make do without FUMBBL for a couple of weeks Christer, if need be. Please don't flog yourself and burn yourself out. Take all the time you need, man.

It is truly amazing how you keep the site running the way you do, almost single-handedly, with so little downtime. The community owes you a great deal.

I agree completely!
 Jump to: