85 coaches online • Server time: 22:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2018 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

So our FUMBBL league SWL is now using the new "Seasons" feature released by GW. We also just finished our first "Season", and are buying back our teams. (Yes that's right, if you're not using "Seasons you're behind Wink ).

Anyway, has anyone thought about the best way to navigate multiple Seasons and are willing to share tips? Does it affect skill/stat selection? Should we be aiming to spread the SPP or concentrate on a few stars? Is there an effective TV cap created by Seasons, or can teams get as large as they like? Which races should benefit the most over multiple Seasons? What else can you tell us?!?

Thanks!

Oscar Wilde
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2018 - 09:45 Reply with quote Back to top

My theory is that season works like cap. If that is true, then you should assess the cap value, picture your team for that TW, account for the important roles, and the rest. Then you will know who you want to keep and who you will just let go.
I would prefer to have duplicates for the absolutely critical roles, one as developmental, another as star. This also works if you cant afford to keep a roleplayer at his full capacity, but you want to have that role covered most of the time. In that case you just let go the star, and give the reins to his successor, then rinse and repeat.