44 coaches online • Server time: 01:52
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Why is Ranked the &q...goto Post Human 4 v 4 League R...goto Post FULGINIUM BOWL 12 - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2018 - 12:45 Reply with quote Back to top

P.S.: Also, Ogres in CRP are worse than Goblins, the points in Prigin's list are from LRB4 days.
denthegod

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2018 - 05:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I know this thread isn’t active anymore but there is something I found really interesting with this game after reading this thread and even playing the game for a while now. The tier list really depends on the TV level.

My question is this: instead of just having one tier list would it be possible if some of you write up a tier list based on your experiences for three different TV levels? I mean one for TV 1000, one for TV 1500 and one for TV 2000? I think this will be very helpful for new guys like me and even experienced guys who are looking to try out new teams in a league and would like to plan out how they are going to play out their seasons.

Thanks
mrbibitte3

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2018 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

This website (http://bloodbowlstrategies.com/en/relative-strength-of-teams/) does a pretty good job of showing the stats you are asking for. The stats methodology and sources aren't disclosed, but it looks/feels close enough. Everyone's mileage, of course, will vary.

There's a nice paragraph near the end of the post explaining why those stats are "almost wind". I think it's worth a read. So much more than stats are at play in a blood bowl game ! They probably don't tell as much as we all like to think they do !
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2018 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Halflings and goblins ;(

Stunty Leeg Metagroup!!
denthegod

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

mrbibitte3 wrote:
This website (http://bloodbowlstrategies.com/en/relative-strength-of-teams/) does a pretty good job of showing the stats you are asking for. The stats methodology and sources aren't disclosed, but it looks/feels close enough. Everyone's mileage, of course, will vary.

There's a nice paragraph near the end of the post explaining why those stats are "almost wind". I think it's worth a read. So much more than stats are at play in a blood bowl game ! They probably don't tell as much as we all like to think they do !

Hey thanks for the link. You’re right, it’s a very interesting read. I’m one of those guys that love reading tier lists. In my case, fortunately, I’m never good enough in those type of games where tiers would actually matter to me. If they did I’d always pick the top guys. I will say I never knew the Amazon’s are that good, though.
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 08:27 Reply with quote Back to top

relevant: Fumbbl Winrate Data - PowerBI Analysis
https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=30066
 Jump to: