40 coaches online • Server time: 11:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you want to have the choice to always pick one of the Hive Mind's two most commen skills?
Yes, it makes team building way more interesting.
16%
 16%  [ 37 ]
No, let's keep it straight and always take the most common skill.
9%
 9%  [ 20 ]
I'm totally fine with either.
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
I don't like either option.
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
Resistance is futile.
34%
 34%  [ 76 ]
Can we assimilate pie? It would make being a drone so much more comfortable...
31%
 31%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 220

Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2018 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

McLovin wrote:
Ranked Invasion Cube 023 reporting in. The most recent encounter resulted in victory, but not without a heavy cost. Two drones were put out of commission by the High Elves. While unable to fully assimilate any of the enemy, this cube was able to upgrade a second drone with increased agility capabilities after this encounter. A replacement drone was created using the body stored in this cube's body depot. Four of Fourteen will be the third high agility drone. This cube will assimilate our enemies with both speed and strength. Resistance is futile. Sending the full report now.

That is a great win and those drones are looking very promising. We need to assimilate more subjects.
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2018 - 03:35
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

League Invasion Cube 001 reporting. This Cube has been stationed above the Tazman Sea to assimilate enemy from the Southern Wastes and Deserted Isles. The first mission has been completed, with an attack on an Orc squadron on the Deserted Isles. The attack was successful (2-1). However, no enemy were assimilated, and despite repeated attempts to attain a new resource for the Hive Mind (strip ball) these attempts all failed. Ten of Sixteen has been upgraded (block). Full report has been logged.
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2018 - 06:35
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

League Invasion Cube 001 reporting. The second mission on the Deserted Isles was a successful (2-1) raid on a Human squadron. The main target for assimilation was the Ogre Otto Wehrmacht. His armour was broken many times, and eventually he retired from the battlefield hurt. Blitzer Josef Warhelm was successfully assimilated by Eleven of Sixteen despite resistance by an apothecary. Resistance is Futile. Block added to the Hive Mind and body transferred into the Cube Depot.
Upgrades were attained by Eight of Sixteen (+AG), Eleven of Sixteen (+AV) and Twelve of Sixteen (Block).

Full report has been logged.

Last edited by ramchop on Jun 25, 2018 - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Albemouff

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2018 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked invasion cubes might want to learn Dirty Tricks from this team ! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2018 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

ramchop wrote:
League Invasion Cube 001 reporting. The second mission on the Deserted Isles was a successful (2-1) raid on a Human squadron. The main target for assimilation was the Ogre Otto Wehrmacht. His armour was broken many times, and eventually he retired from the battlefield hurt. Blitzer Josef Warhelm was successfully assimilated by Eleven of Sixteen despite resistance by an apothecary. Resistance is Futile. Block added to the Hive Mind and body transferred into the Cube Depot.

Upgrades were attained by Eight of Sixteen (+AG), Eleven of Sixteen (+AV) and Twelve of Sixteen (Block).

Full report has been logged.

Well done 001. Temporary hive records updated appropriately.

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=Kondor&id=21470
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2018 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone,

Rabe peeked in and noticed what was going on. He gave me access to the main page. I have updated it to reflect current assimilated skills.

I can also approve new teams.

Let the assimilation resume. Resistance is futile.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2018 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

It is indeed.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2018 - 03:10 Reply with quote Back to top

We are waiting... https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=793138
spock

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2018 - 04:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 024 reporting from the Alpha Quadrant. We have exited transwarp. All systems online.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2018 - 05:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the collective Cube 024. Please begin operations in your quadrant. Your cube has been approved.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2018 - 05:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret Invasion Cube 001 chose to explore what looked to be a heavily forested but uninhabited planet. Such a planet could provide useful resources for further cube construction. However the forests are indeed inhabited. The flora is alive and protects the necessary resources.

The confrontation that occured showed that the living flora will not be suitable for assimilation. Likewise their minions are not sturdy enough to survive the assimilation process.

While the confrontation resulted in a victory, nothing was gleaned to add to the hive knowledge base.

However, due to knowledge and skill attained in the confrontation, Drone 8 can now block, and Drone 11 has been provided an upgraded and thickened cranium.

The full battle report has been transmitted.

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3997117
razmus

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2018 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbox Invasion Cube 014 reporting. Our first mission had us cross paths with what appears to be young woodland romulans, which were fairly hostile. We successfully assimilated one of their leaders, reinforcing the abilities to Dodge, Block, and Leap into the collective, and the body of the pointy-eared leader has been added to our force as Thirteen of fourteen. In addition after watching the agile maneuvers of our foe, Nine of fourteen, is now more adapt at evading the greedy grasp of the non-assimilated.

A full report is available in the archives.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2018 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done Coach Razmus. Leap is now one of the leading skills on the list. Back into character.

Report received Cube 014. Continue assimilation in the sector. Resistance is Futile.
McLovin

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2018 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 023 reporting. Another another successful encounter against a group of rag-tag renegades, 2 drones were able to upgrade their combat systems. Sending full report now.

When was the hive mind last updated? I gave one drone block as it's well in the lead, but for my second drone I'm holding off because the next few skills are quite close and I wouldn't want to grab the wrong one. Mostly because I'm hoping guard overtook thick skull, but I'll take TS if the list is accurate, as per our rules. I was also wondering about how often the assimilation record get updated as I don't see ol' Gimp in there, the Delf I assimilated a little while back. No rush of course, I'm just curious.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2018 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

McLovin wrote:
Ranked Invasion Cube 023 reporting. Another another successful encounter against a group of rag-tag renegades, 2 drones were able to upgrade their combat systems. Sending full report now.

When was the hive mind last updated? I gave one drone block as it's well in the lead, but for my second drone I'm holding off because the next few skills are quite close and I wouldn't want to grab the wrong one. Mostly because I'm hoping guard overtook thick skull, but I'll take TS if the list is accurate, as per our rules. I was also wondering about how often the assimilation record get updated as I don't see ol' Gimp in there, the Delf I assimilated a little while back. No rush of course, I'm just curious.

McLovin = The hive mind is fully updated. We need to assimilate more skills. I am in the same situation. I desperately want to assimilate one guard player so we can move thick skull down the list a notch. Thus far, no luck.
 Jump to: