33 coaches online • Server time: 16:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LexRex

Post   Posted: May 05, 2018 - 05:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I love dice game and am trying to learn how to get into this game. Any and all help would be awesome. Still haven't played my first match.
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: May 05, 2018 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

When I read the forum topic first I thought it was saying "Welcome Newscasters" 0.o

Rule 1: Never tell everything you know.
Joe1982

Post   Posted: May 05, 2018 - 11:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi LexRex! The league commissioner will probably see your message and post too, but I'll say as well. The 145 league is the best place for new coaches. You can find details under the league menu. They start every few weeks or so.
Kikaze

Post   Posted: May 05, 2018 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

hey all. I started with the tabletop version 1 year ago, but spent some time reading through fumbbl guides as i was learning.It wouldnt be a hyperbole if i said most of how i play, i learnt by reading through the site. tbh at start i didnt want to play here because i felt my play level was so low, but now ,after improving somewhat, i think playing here will help me improve more, so lets try this out Smile
bghandras

Post   Posted: May 05, 2018 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Kikaze wrote:
hey all. I started with the tabletop version 1 year ago, but spent some time reading through fumbbl guides as i was learning.It wouldnt be a hyperbole if i said most of how i play, i learnt by reading through the site. tbh at start i didnt want to play here because i felt my play level was so low, but now ,after improving somewhat, i think playing here will help me improve more, so lets try this out Smile

Salute, i think you have the proper attitude! Welcome at fumbbl!

Post   Posted: May 09, 2018 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Any tips on Goblins?

Post   Posted: May 09, 2018 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello folks! I finally took the time last night to create my first team here on Fumbbl and have applied to the 145 Club. I was curious how long the application process normally takes?

I have spent a ton of time over the course of the last couple of months reading here and on Blood Bowl Tactics along with the rule book itself. I have played about 10 games on the Steam version but with my quest to find a local area group to play with on occasion, I found this site. So I am looking forward to getting going here and hopefully playing some matches around here once my 145 Club App gets approved.

Thanks and if you see me on the pitch, please be "nice". Laughing
jdm

Post   Posted: May 09, 2018 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

VanHlebar wrote:
Hello folks! I finally took the time last night to create my first team here on Fumbbl and have applied to the 145 Club. I was curious how long the application process normally takes?

Hey buddy, great to hear you're making a team.

The time it takes to be accepted into a league is entirely dependent upon the league admin checking the page. Luckily 145 is run by Rbthma and he's on the ball (but he is NA timezone) so you'll prob be accepted in a few hours and he'll send you welcome PMs and all that good stuff

Hope to see you on the pitch!

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2018 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all, dont really know whether this thread is still used very often, but thought I'd say hello anyway!

Been on the website for a few months now, probably played adozen or so games thus far - but I've played about the same on table top too, so I'm definitely a relative new comer to the game, but very much enjoying it.

Ive got an Orc team that Im going to play TABLE TOP, and have had some success with one on here, but I think I want to expand out and try and get used to different play styles!

Anyway, thats me, thanks for having me!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2018 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Orcs are a great team to start with imo - good luck! If you want some practice and/or tips another 145 League Tournament is starting on Wed.

welcome!
Gerryman

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2018 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I am fairly new to this and I have to say I like it!

I have played mainly tabletop with friends and I usually play the "lesser" teams for fun. I have noticed that the "ranked" coaches here are fairly competitive which I am not used to! (winning games is for elves, hurting is for the rest of us).

I'm really happy to discover the secret league and stunty league. Shame more people dont' play.

Well, nice to meet you all!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2018 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret League is actually quite busy - maybe not at Ranked/Box levels but there's quite a few active leagues and tournaments going on like CIBBL, Secret League Americas, Secret League Open, etc.

Welcome! - glad you're enjoying it!

...cue Koadah Very Happy
paperbag4

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2018 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody!
I’ve been playing tabletop for 7 years. Finally ready to start playing online. By that I mean Jackass Rampant dragged me into the 21st Century. I’m really looking forward to joining some leagues and playing a bit more often.
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2018 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome!
Gerryman

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2018 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't really understand how to get involved in league play - so so far I've been playing ranked. I get the feeling I'm more interested in the league stuff so if somebody could give me a run down I'd really appreciate it!
 Jump to: