36 coaches online • Server time: 14:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2018 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

depends a bit on what you want in the league - they're all different. There's standard open league where coaches play one off games with no scheduling, scheduled leagues with standard KO rules and other that are way more complex with completely different rosters/stars, etc. Take a look at some of the links in my last post for some examples.

The easiest way to join a league is to check the Forum under Leagues - usually the commish will post a need for new coaches when/if needed.
Gerryman

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2018 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! I'll have a look around.
StackedStoneTile

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2018 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone,

My name is Jen. Thank you for creating this community.

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I'm new member on the forum. Excuse me for my english level, it's not my maternal language.

My name is Xavier, i'm French.

It's great to find a forum and a community like this. I enjoy to play as soon as possible.
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome, New Guy!

You shall be known as "New Guy" until the next New Guy comes along.

Create some teams and join the fun!

Even better, create some Secret League teams.

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2018 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I’m new to Blood Bowl, and FUMBBL. Can’t wait to play my first game. I’m so happy to see an active and friendly community, that loves this game. Other then an understanding of the rules, any suggestions on what a new guy should know or do before starting his first game?

-Phill
Joe1982

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2018 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi and welcome!

I recommend joining the 145 club: https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=3180&op=view

You can get some league-based competitive games there.

Enjoy!
Joe1982

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2018 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, if you are complete rookie, save yourself a lot of real frustration and play a forgiving team. Orcs and undead are both excellent teams whatever your skill level, but also very beginner friendly.
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2018 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Phill, hope your doing well. Some advice to know, which will be handy to winning your first ever Blood Bowl Match or doing good! the order of actions or the sequence of play as it is commonly referred is a thing to be brought up.

Risk-Free Actions first You should always do no dice actions first such as moving or pressuring the opponent to make it harder for them to score.

Cover the ball After doing the none risky moves, cover the ball with a tackle zone incase the pickup roll for the ball fails which causes a turn over if your opponent can reach it or put a tacklezone on it.

Let’s block, I wanna block After covering the ball, and doing the risk free actions is the time for hurting your opponent by either blocking or blitzing - Do the 2 dice block where you can or getting an assist for a 2 dice block in the free risk action sequence note an assist won’t count if the player is in your opponents tacklezone unless the player has Guard. After this do the risky 1 dice blocks however it isn’t that risky if your player has the block or wrestle skill.

If you want advice on a particular team go look on the race strategy guides https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6RaceStrategy I particularly recommend Humans as having a nice big guy and a good stat line for linemen of AV8 (armour value) It is a great and easy team to learn your first few games of Blood Bowl

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2018 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Spokanelive! As Joe suggested, the 145 League is good for meeting new coaches and jumping into an open-round robin tournament. Sometimes it's good to jump right in..some more info here. We also have articles with the information presented by FinnDiesel pinned on the discord channel, as well as advice there so feel free to drop in if you have a question(links in my blog).

Have fun, respect your opponent and don't get too caught up in the dice to the point you get salty is my advice...oh check the help section, there's tons of things to know there is a good tip.

Besides League, which has too much going on to cover here - there's the Ranked and Box division which offer different ways to play teams
Spokanelive

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2018 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you so much for the information.
VorpalbladeNoobhurl

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2018 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there!

I saw FUMBBL mentioned on the Blood Bowl reddit and decided to check out the podcast, since I am always looking for more content to listen to and more Blood Bowl stuff too, and found my way here from there.

Blood Bowl is one of my favorite GW game universes and I have a few tabletop teams at home, but I don't have many chances to play or much of a local scene, so I've been looking for a place to play online and this seems great!

I hope to be around often and play with you all, and I'm looking into setting up my first team and such now! Also, thanks for the warm welcome on the Discord!
samanportable

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2018 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Everyone
i am Working with Porta Cabins the Best Services Portable cabins and Container office

visit as more info :-

mobile toilets manufacturer
security cabins manufacturer
container storage suppliers
GAZZATROT

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2018 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

It's "Blood Bowl" not "Bog Bowl".

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2018 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing
 Jump to: