24 coaches online • Server time: 09:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dscore20

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Any way that mixed teams from Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition could appear on Fumbbl? If they did, I can imagine they could only be played in a league that would allow such teams. I also imagine that mixed teams could cause some rules confusion (such as, what would happen if you used an apothecary on a Rotter with the decay skill?). Anyways, I think it would break the game, but could still be pretty fun for leagues that promote chaos (not just the team).

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

FWIW, bog standard leagues already have access to Bretonians and Khorne rosters. If you go to 'create new team' on your home page and select 'league' as the division you should see them.
Seany18

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The bb2 mixed teams are a joke. They are split for thinly veiled fluff reasons but make no sense and are not really used.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

You can play whatever team you like.

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

You can create custom ruleset and create custom rosters there (pretty much copypaste right positionals to right teams).

It is really possible to make them and create league around it.

Just that i don't see people playing them here as much as people play them at bb2. But you might be able to run a season or 2 with friends maybe.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
You can play whatever team you like.

are those rosters stable now, or are they still under construction (and getting changed spontaneously)?

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

secret league doesn't answer the OP's question
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Sp00keh wrote:
secret league doesn't answer the OP's question

You can "play any team you like".

Is there any reason that you cannot create teams that are used on Cyanide?

Arktoris wrote:
are those rosters stable now, or are they still under construction (and getting changed spontaneously)?

Pretty stable. I'd expect a review every year or so. There appears to have been some activity from Garion. I wouldn't expect much change though.. It would be nice to see the Ninja Flings. Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2018 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

can i just create whatever team i want in SL and then play it, as per this list?
https://www.facebook.com/notes/blood-bowl/blood-bowl-2-legendary-edition-new-teams/10159169916940228/

i assumed 'no', because SL has a large but fixed list of rosters available
so then it's not helpful for OP
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2018 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Dude. Secret League is an example.

You can create any team that you like.

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2018 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

BB@ is an abomination of a system. The UI is so god damned awful, it's hard to even end a player's turn without passing the ball stupidly. Deeply stupid game.

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2018 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Of all the BB avenues. Cyanide have shown that have the least underststanding of the law and how they affect balance. If you want new rosters....do the proper thing and develop them proplerly....not use Cyanide's. Nothing against Cyanide as a company, I don't think they've done BB a diservice on the whole........just new roster concepts...nah. NFI.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2018 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
BB@ is an abomination of a system. The UI is so god damned awful, it's hard to even end a player's turn without passing the ball stupidly. Deeply stupid game.

Not that hard if you play more than one game a month. Wink

Jump to: