36 coaches online • Server time: 09:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dominik

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2018 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Could it be that some match reports do not display the casualties and ko's properly?
For example in this game I suffered a KO in turn 2 by a block from an opponent but it isn't displayed in the dice stats.
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4005589

Last edited by Dominik on Aug 16, 2018 - 02:13; edited 1 time in total
ramchop

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2018 - 02:07
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Are you talking the dice stats page?

I've clicked through a few match reports and it seems to me a turnover flag and Pow or Pow/Push dice never shares the same turn box.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2018 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I do. Your explanation could be correct, but it gives a wrong picture certainly, when it seems that one team had its full roster for the whole half, while it hasn't.
Christer

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2018 - 12:59
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The explanation isn't entirely correct. What's going on is a design decision on my part. Basically, the site only summarizes what the active player does and not the events that belong to the opponent.

A player on your own team being KOed doesn't show up directly (other than the turnover hover saying it was a block die that was the cause of the turnover).

It could certainly be shown with another icon (skull or both down for injury/KO for example), but currently the code doesn't even bother looking at the opponent's stats for your own turn.
 Jump to: