31 coaches online • Server time: 09:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos renegades can hire Guffle Pusmaw. He is 210,000 for 5349 and has the skills foul appearance, loner, monstrous mouth, and Nurgle's rot. If a player with the Nurgle's rot skill kills an opponent during a block, blitz, or foul action can join the team after the game as a rotter.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top

You should ask for clarification on the NAF site. Although its an interesting thought, Id imagine you wouldn't get to keep it. Duffle is a Ball mover anyways, so I don't see why you'd try to hit with him.

Jeffro
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

ph0enyx13 wrote:
Chaos renegades can hire Guffle Pusmaw. He is 210,000 for 5349 and has the skills foul appearance, loner, monstrous mouth, and Nurgle's rot. If a player with the Nurgle's rot skill kills an opponent during a block, blitz, or foul action can join the team after the game as a rotter.

Someone asked this question on tff. The answer is no. The reason is because there is no Rotter in the roster. I'll try find the link.

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 08:07 Reply with quote Back to top

here - http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=44975&p=797663

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

What does monstrous mouth do?

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 11:40
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

On FUMBBL, it won't give you a player. For clarification in terms of custom rulesets, the roster in question needs a "raised position" configured for it to work (much in the same way as raising a zombie). Chaos Renegades don't have a raised position set, so no free players for them Smile
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
On FUMBBL, it won't give you a player. For clarification in terms of custom rulesets, the roster in question needs a "raised position" configured for it to work (much in the same way as raising a zombie). Chaos Renegades don't have a raised position set, so no free players for them Smile

this is the correct implementation.

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Seventyone wrote:
What does monstrous mouth do?

it means you get a catch re-roll and strip ball does not work against you when carrying the ball.