32 coaches online • Server time: 09:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos renegades can hire Guffle Pusmaw. He is 210,000 for 5349 and has the skills foul appearance, loner, monstrous mouth, and Nurgle's rot. If a player with the Nurgle's rot skill kills an opponent during a block, blitz, or foul action can join the team after the game as a rotter.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top

You should ask for clarification on the NAF site. Although its an interesting thought, Id imagine you wouldn't get to keep it. Duffle is a Ball mover anyways, so I don't see why you'd try to hit with him.

Jeffro
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

ph0enyx13 wrote:
Chaos renegades can hire Guffle Pusmaw. He is 210,000 for 5349 and has the skills foul appearance, loner, monstrous mouth, and Nurgle's rot. If a player with the Nurgle's rot skill kills an opponent during a block, blitz, or foul action can join the team after the game as a rotter.

Someone asked this question on tff. The answer is no. The reason is because there is no Rotter in the roster. I'll try find the link.

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 08:07 Reply with quote Back to top

here - http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=44975&p=797663

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

What does monstrous mouth do?

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 11:40
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

On FUMBBL, it won't give you a player. For clarification in terms of custom rulesets, the roster in question needs a "raised position" configured for it to work (much in the same way as raising a zombie). Chaos Renegades don't have a raised position set, so no free players for them Smile
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
On FUMBBL, it won't give you a player. For clarification in terms of custom rulesets, the roster in question needs a "raised position" configured for it to work (much in the same way as raising a zombie). Chaos Renegades don't have a raised position set, so no free players for them Smile

this is the correct implementation.

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2018 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Seventyone wrote:
What does monstrous mouth do?

it means you get a catch re-roll and strip ball does not work against you when carrying the ball.