29 coaches online • Server time: 09:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
To yheti or not to yheti?!
To yheti
62%
 62%  [ 15 ]
Not to yheti
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 24

Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

why you starting 12 players?

you can start 11 - 2 ulfs, 1 runner, 1 beserker, 7 linemen, apo. If my memory is correct. then buy another lineman after match 1

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Go for the build bghandras recommended. You will lack some positionals at first, but starting with a bench will help you lots. You will be able to foul and/or sustain some damage without having to use the apo too soon.
Milman

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

And i could also use some advise on how to set-up for defense.
Just put 3linemen on the LOS?
Milman

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
why you starting 12 players?

you can start 11 - 2 ulfs, 1 runner, 1 beserker, 7 linemen, apo. If my memory is correct. then buy another lineman after match 1

Becaus i will surely get some dudes in my KO or injurybox. And i still want to able to do good defense and is that possible without reserve players?
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally I would take the risk and use 11 and apo. He should be bringing you 1 player back for the 2nd half anyway. If you have Berserker, 2 ulfs and a runner your odds of getting mvp on a positional increase.

If you really want 12 and an apo then go with what bghandras recommends, it is a solid starting roster.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Zirgantz wrote:
Go for the build bghandras recommended. You will lack some positionals at first, but starting with a bench will help you lots. You will be able to foul and/or sustain some damage without having to use the apo too soon.

Its a good build,defenetly for the first game, but if i lose a/some players duting my games,
Do i buy new linemen?
Becaus if i lose 1player in game 1(becaus of killed of mng), in game 2 i wont be having the extra bench anyway. Or whats the development plan here? Smile
 Jump to: