15 coaches online • Server time: 03:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2018 - 03:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello people of FUMBBL, I have a question which might escalate to a idea thus having this post under the forum Ideas & Bug Reports, so here is how it plays out. I was considering making a custom ruleset, but minor changes such as fixing teams & etc and adding a new team Pro Halflings, however when I was going to edit the CRP sanctioned teams they did not allow me to edit it? This means I have to copy all of the teams images, stats, skills and star players into my own custom ruleset. Is there anyway how to edit the normal teams without doing that process or if some way can be added to do so?
https://ibb.co/gxxgVz

Cheers, Finn

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2018 - 03:13 Reply with quote Back to top

there is currently no way to edit CRP teams without making the rosters from scratch yourself.

Keep in mind, that goblins and halflings done in this manner will not get discounted bribes or chefs, because there is currently no option to make that possible.
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2018 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
there is currently no way to edit CRP teams without making the rosters from scratch yourself.

Keep in mind, that goblins and halflings done in this manner will not get discounted bribes or chefs, because there is currently no option to make that possible.
Thanks!