50 coaches online • Server time: 18:24
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 4x4 Recruitinggoto Post NBFL Season 21: Rise...goto Post Puzzle plays
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Njoy

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2018 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, newbie here. I have been playing BB for 2 years and won a minor local league. Hope playing here helps me improve and I hope to smash some skulls on the pitch!
Schlachbals

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2018 - 07:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Haven’t played in years. Randomly chatted with my brother about the game and remembered what a blast it was. Looking forward to playing again.
herbejo

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2018 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

hello from France

Newbie!!
razmus

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2018 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Bienvenue herbejo! Welcome Schlachbals and Njoy! If you haven't already found the 145 Club, it may be worth giving it a look. (The new season just started a little over a week ago, I believe.) That 145 link is Rbthma's blog, the Commissioner for the group, and has a link to the 145 DISCORD site, which is the live chat system used by a lot of FUMBBL coaches. (Handy for asking questions, etc.)
Edgy_Gamer_Username

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I heard on the podcast that most people don’t say hi on the forums so I thought I would give it a go. I’m a new coach, new to blood bowl as well as fumbbl. I have mostly a table top rpg background and am interested in learning about some of the more fluffy leagues as well as improving my play. I’m located in the Midwest of the USA EST/GMT-5 and am usually available on weeknights after 9pm my time for matches. I chose the username thinking I wouldn’t like fumbbl and it would be something I would not use haha. So hi to everyone, I hope to see you on the pitch.
Joe1982

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Edgy_Gamer_Username!

I am a keen rpg player too (I think there are a fair few here). Join the 145 league if you're new - it can take a while to get to a level where this game becomes enjoyable, and the 145 club makes getting there far less painful.
luxyluxo

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to Fumbbl , I am sure some of American cousins can help you out.
 Jump to: