42 coaches online • Server time: 20:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Strider84

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2018 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately the icons dont work as its not the official rosters due to adding all the new stars...
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2018 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Strider84 wrote:
Unfortunately the icons dont work as its not the official rosters due to adding all the new stars...

I think Jordell Freshbreeze feels dirty slumming it with the likes of Glart, Headsplitter, and Chaney.
Laughing

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2018 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
I know I haven't submitted my weird team yet because I can't make up my mind. I want to give my Rat Ogre claws but I only have one reroll so I know he should have Leader instead. decisions decisions

{above is a true story}

Shocked

I switched it back to Claw at the last second before submitting. I know I will end up regretting it. Rolling Eyes

I will need to receive the opening kick-off in all six games and deliver a devastating beatdown before my opponent even gets to go...that is my only hope. Razz

Awesome first match. 5 Big Guys on the pitch including Headsplitter and 2 with Claw/Mighty Blow. There will be blood. Smile
Strider84

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2018 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

So we already have 12 simultaneous games, can't decide which ones to spectate as there are so many great players participating.

In order to keep track, I have again set up the scoring script, this time I even built in the option for manual points so even Bibi knows how many points he really has Smile.

Opponent score should now also be fine in the script which you can find here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRHdt4r40uYNgmUzcdUmNUCUBvzawNKuQ3ywW_baClJOSxvMqZrMfFmDUxnTzrdFTZX5WrEwZZzyv0f/pubhtml?gid=373612742&single=true

Cheers,

Alex aka Strider84
Strider84

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2018 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Here the racial distribution of the 176 Teams:

Wood Elf 20
Underworld Denizens 16
Dark Elf 14
Chaos Chosen 14
Necromantic 13
Human 12
Skaven 9
Shambling Undead 9
Amazon 9
Slann 8
Dwarf 8
Elven Union 7
Chaos Dwarf 7
Vampire 4
Lizardman 4
Halfling 4
Daemons of Khorne 4
Nurgle 3
Orc 2
Khemri Tomb Kings 2
Goblin 2
Chaos Renegades 2
Ogre 1
Norse 1
High Elf 1

Looks like the usual suspects Underworld and Chaos are very popular. Maybe to test them out, maybe to play the stars, or maybe because people are just happy not being forced to play tier 1 all the time. Whether they actually perform will be another question, which I'm closely observing.

Still, we have a showing for all races except brets, but maybe brets were just not too much in the mind of everyone as they are pretty new.
LarsEnvengger

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2018 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure Brets aren't in the mind of everyone... But I could be wrong In that ruleset, they are just not as gifted as other rosters, like UW, or Necros for example. Put them in another tier, and you'd get a lot of Brets+Griff I guess Smile

About Underworld Denizens, i will play them for the WC, but I still have some doubts about my roster. I wonder if you can't find a nemesis for all the top of that list there... Chaos Dwarves, maybe?
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2018 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

hum..i just dont understand how can some player be named 1 2 3 4 5..in a naf turnament on fumbll..????

All players and teams must be named properly. Make an effort figuring out names. We don't want silly names like 'Lineman 1' or offensive names. Use your judgement...???.

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2018 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

muaddib68 wrote:
hum..i just dont understand how can some player be named 1 2 3 4 5..in a naf turnament on fumbll..????

All players and teams must be named properly. Make an effort figuring out names. We don't want silly names like 'Lineman 1' or offensive names. Use your judgement...???.

While you are absolutely correct and everyone hits the yes my team complies button when creating a team thus violating the team naming rules, I am not reporting them to the admins because at the end it's just additional work for them renaming (for a team with normally 6 games)

But shout out to all people: it takes only 5 min to come up with a scheme, you can always take real life poeple as players (you favorite football team, national team, your league buddies, some celebrities whatever, just put in at least a little effort and it might just bring a smile to your opponent or some spectators!
sann0638

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2018 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, can you add the team standings to the opening post please?

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Seconded, standings would be very interesting.
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

You can just scroll up, they are like 6 posts up.
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

sann0638 wrote:
Hi, can you add the team standings to the opening post please?

only if my team has an * noting that they failed ELEVEN Pick Up rolls in 3 games. Shocked

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

done
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2018 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you! Smile
Etheran

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2018 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

There is some problem with the standing I think.
For example for me it shows that i am at +2 for -+TD&C instead of +4.
I've got -+TD +1 and -+Cas +3.

Or the values you take are different?
 Jump to: