56 coaches online • Server time: 11:51
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Recent Forum Topics goto Post More controls for le...goto Post Welcome Newcomers - ...goto Post CBBA Newswire
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fxiii

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks all for your reports, only needed to ask Wink
razmus

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2018 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
I got a participation t-shirt for you....I printed 10,000 of these expecting they'd be in high demand, and so far haven't seen a single one at a match...you guys are so ungrateful! Smile

ImageOkay, I've had a thousand commemorative gold color coins virtually minted, and left them in the Blackbox main office. Any coach can collect their coin after playing their thirtieth game with a single team as long as they get the game in before the deadline. (A larger version is here /i/576457 for folks who want to play with image width.)
Malmir

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2019 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
My squads have now played 89 games. We had an extremely poor start with only 2 wins from the first 10 games but things have picked up a bit since and I'm hoping for a top 5 finish if I have a good run from here to the end.

Khemri: 6/5/2 (65%) Failed to win in their first three matches but things have picked up a bit and got plenty of mb to give us a shot.

Elven Union: 10/9/4 (63%) Had far too many draws. Been quite an unlucky team with snakes in the last turn/s turning several wins into draws and draws into losses. A notable exception was their last match when they got owned but snatched an entirely undeserved draw with a ludicrous one turner.

Norse: 10/5/1 (78%) A decent record but some of those draws should have been wins.

Slann: 14/6/4 (74%) My favourite race but it was a slow start with only 2 wins from the first five. Then things improved. Can't reach Vicius' record for race leader but hopefully won't be too far behind.

High Elf: 8/4/1 (77%) Going well at the moment with two ag5 helping things a lot.

So happy enough with how we are doing. Hoping to mount a challenge for Khemri and High Elf race leader.

Finished my run this morning with a final definite total of 123.5 plus any racial leads I manage to hold onto. Very happy with this total, especially given the start I had. It may well get overtaken, but should give me a high finish.

My final team split was:
Khemri 16/11/3 72%
Elven Union 13/13/4 68%
Norse 22/5/3 82%
Slann 17/8/5 70%
High Elf 18/8/4 73%

High Elf and Slann tailed off slightly from my 89 game point check but the other three improved considerably. Was a lot of fun - good luck to the rest of you in completing your runs.
Strider84

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats Malmir to that awesome run.

I've now completed my first 50 games, 10 with each race.

Humans: 8/1/1 = 85% probably tough to keep that up but I got some nice blitzers
High Elves: 7/2/1 = 80% hopefully can continue strong
Elves: 6/2/2 = 70% had some tough matchups with this team, and a great catcher should hopefully be able to mantain
Khemri: 5/4/2 = 70% probably pretty strong for khemri, Team is solid, +ag missing hope to mantain
Slann: 3/6/1 = 60% happens as they are pretty weak early, faild to progress any blitzers and the only good one died, will be tough but they should still go up

Overall 29/15/7 = 73% which looks like I got a shot at the top 10 spots if I can keep it up.

Let's see if I can get my slann going properly.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I saw this some time ago and thought it sounded like fun, but I have no clue how long the season is, if it's too late or what's going on.

Anyone feel like pointing me in the right direction (is that the door)?

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/boxtrophy

create 5 rookie teams (within the restrictions in that link), and play 150 games - 30 each, in the space of one year. You have 262 days left for this tournament. You can start and finish whenever you like.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! Smile