56 coaches online • Server time: 22:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What skill for Lamean?
Dauntless
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Frenzy
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Leap
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Fend
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Diving Tackle
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Pro
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Shadowing
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Sure Feet
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Something else
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Pie!
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 44

PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2019 - 20:15
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
The goal of the poster is not dealing with st4 ball carriers, nor team efficiency, otherwise he would have retired the player.
He's trying to get casualties to become the top blocking EU catcher, and Frenzy is better than Dauntless for that.
Personally I would retire him, but since he asked between Frenzy and Dauntless, I suggested Frenzy.
Can't be bothered to prove my statement, cause it's crystal clear that Frenzy is better than Dauntless to generate casualties (more blocks, more knock downs, more AV rolls, more AV breaks, more injury rolls, more casualties).
Simple like that.

fair enough.

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2019 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Nextflux wrote:
would have considered jump up at least, not sure if would take it, or what would take in that situation, but jumpup, dt, fend, surefeet or shadowing would be my choices.
fend goes well with av5 I'd say though, its defensive anyway, and annoying in combination with SS, still not too sure on what I would go for.

AV5 + JU = fail. Can't jump up when you are stunned/ko/dead.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2019 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Kick

Rule of Five says so.
juck101

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2019 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I would offer Pro. Im guessing most people would fire an av5 but you want to keep him, so I asume you use him. I checked your roster so you hit with him a lot and hes kinda a glass cannon. So why not pro.

Dauntless or frenzy are good hitting skills. Pro is not a good hitting skill but it does let you always try and push for a harder hit. Considering hes av5 I figure you dont want pushes on this guy so go for pro and upgrade a few blocks. dautless might get him in trouble and frenzy is mixed for both solid hits on the weak and terrible outcomes if you cant work around it. Frenzy will get him killed where I dont thin thats true of pro. First player I seen in years that can take it, but it fits him.

DT, JU, fend I much prefer on a blodge elf but your low av renders these options poor in my eyes.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2019 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Meh! Modern day thinking about healthy eating! PIE should have more votes!!

Good luck getting to the Top 25 #1 position, I applaud anyone who attempts such noble endeavours.

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2019 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

juck101 wrote:
I would offer Pro. Im guessing most people would fire an av5 but you want to keep him, so I asume you use him. I checked your roster so you hit with him a lot and hes kinda a glass cannon. So why not pro.

Dauntless or frenzy are good hitting skills. Pro is not a good hitting skill but it does let you always try and push for a harder hit. Considering hes av5 I figure you dont want pushes on this guy so go for pro and upgrade a few blocks. dautless might get him in trouble and frenzy is mixed for both solid hits on the weak and terrible outcomes if you cant work around it. Frenzy will get him killed where I dont thin thats true of pro. First player I seen in years that can take it, but it fits him.

DT, JU, fend I much prefer on a blodge elf but your low av renders these options poor in my eyes.

I'm not much of a pro lover, but then again I never really tested the skill. The only time I've had a pro player is in Secret League with a changeling, which is basically a troll with pro. I admit that having pro really helps on a big guy. Perhaps this is the opportunity to test it on a non-loner as all other options seems subpar...
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2019 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Shadowing is surprisingly useful and keeps him on his feet unlike dt
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

AV 5? give him a pink slip.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ignore the haters. Give him a glorious death. For that reason I voted frenzy. Dauntless also would be good.

Jump to: