25 coaches online • Server time: 10:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azeroth84

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2019 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, here to report an issue I found playing this game: https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4052362

When ball&chain hit my golem with stand firm (that is on the floor) it pushes away him.

That should be not allowed as stand firm works even on stunned / prone players. So I should have decided to be pushed or not.

Hope this helps.

Bye.
Throweck

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2019 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The rules state that you can use stand firm in the result of a block. If you are already on the floor, don’t think you can use it.

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2019 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I see your point, but following the rules regarding Ball & Chain, the rules state: "(...) if during his Move Action he would move into an occupied square then the player will throw a block following normal blocking rules (...). Prone or Stunned player in an occupied square are pushed back (...)."

Imho it means that the result of the block is a push and with the special rule of rolling armour.

Related to your answer I can say that if you get a chainpush towards a stand firm player that is on the floor, the chain push can be blocked (it doesn't state on the skill description that you have to be standing to use it, as like as in example disturbing presence).
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2019 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it Stand Firm or Lie Firm?

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2019 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

stand firm doesn't work if the player is prone or stunned (only extraordinary skill work on prone or stunned player ; and dp of course because it's written in the skill description)
Eczemabeard

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2019 - 07:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Juanolo wrote:
only extraordinary skill work on prone or stunned player ; and dp of course because it's written in the skill description

And Leader...
 Jump to: