21 coaches online • Server time: 04:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Flanker_27

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2019 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Oi, who are you calling a spammer? Laughing

Nah, on a more serious note, I'm still to understand how Discord works, I've tried installing and using it a couple times and I got completely lost, while experiencing a dramatic fps/general performance loss while it runs; but that's user and hardware problem, I always have trouble getting used to how new software works, and my laptop is ancient.
However, there's one actual issue I have with Discord, and it's that it somehow gives my microphone a terrible quality: every other voice chat tool (Skype, Steam...) works fine for me, but when I used Discord's voice chat system, everyone tells me it's like if I was talking through toilet canalisations.
murka

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2019 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Flanker_27 wrote:
Oi, who are you calling a spammer? Laughing

Nah, on a more serious note, I'm still to understand how Discord works, I've tried installing and using it a couple times and I got completely lost, while experiencing a dramatic fps/general performance loss while it runs; but that's user and hardware problem, I always have trouble getting used to how new software works, and my laptop is ancient.
However, there's one actual issue I have with Discord, and it's that it somehow gives my microphone a terrible quality: every other voice chat tool (Skype, Steam...) works fine for me, but when I used Discord's voice chat system, everyone tells me it's like if I was talking through toilet canalisations.

After release of new Skype I switched to Discord, it has some bad sides, like lagging in sounds and periodic connection issues, but it is like 1000 times better than new Skype.
Seriously who made this new Skype? It is so bad that I can't even compare it to anything.
Discord is pretty awesome, low CPU usage and you can add friends and talk with each other directly.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2019 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello new coach to fumbbl played some bb2 and tabletop. Looking forward to meeting new people interested in playing the game.
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2019 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, welcome Waaghafalga!

You should join the 145 club!

Also try blackbox! Have fun!
TheGngrNoob

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2019 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!

Mainly a tabletop player but I have started FUMBBL to get my Blood Bowl fix.

I have a blog which is mainly about Blood Bowl at the moment here: http://www.thegngrnoob.wordpress.com

I have Thursday at 20:30 client time onwards pencilled in for any "challenge" matches Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2019 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome!

If you fancy something a bit different... Keep it Secret.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2019 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there!

I`m Roger, content creator. Provide an assistance on the essays writing/editing process.

Assistance of a professional essay writing service is probably the best way to have all your assignments completed on time. There are numerous types of assignments: essays, research papers, courseworks presentations, etc. All guarantees are always kept (price, quality, satisfaction).
Preytor

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hiya~ new player here. Played a little 3rd edition way back in the day and I'm excited to get back into this. Gonna be starting with Dark Elf in the 145
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2019 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I likez Roger
Gigogel

Post   Posted: May 16, 2019 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone! Gigo here.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: May 16, 2019 - 04:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Noob here, just picked up BB2 on a PS4 sale and am hooked. Brand new to BB but a fan of turn based tactical games. Hoping someone is up for a game against a rookie who's only played the AI. There is a lot of info here and I'm not entirely sure where to find a one off game. Any help or opponents are appreciated
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello. Play Ranked for one off games (but only playing AI, games will be hard) and 145 club for a group that'll help you improve at a steadier rate.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=2922&op=view
TripLykely

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I appreciate the help, submitted my team for approval to 145. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I use the gamefinder it doesn't seem to work.

Several times it will show a game or more with different opponents with a green check and red minus. I click the green check and the minus disappears but nothing happens. I've got the client set to open with Java per another post but am not sure what's up with my issue. Any idea?
det

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

You are putting League teams in gamefinder...usually all other teams are either ranked or secret league, so different ruleset, that's the problem.
 Jump to: