33 coaches online • Server time: 12:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which do I take?
Apothecary
67%
 67%  [ 21 ]
Re-Roll #4
22%
 22%  [ 7 ]
50,000 gold pieces worth of pie
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

tmoila

Post   Posted: May 04, 2019 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Then I probably don't understand the league format, if you for some reason want to hinder the team by not starting out with 2 blitzers.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2019 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
DrPoods wrote:
You Sir, are a pillock.

Well... you get points for resuscitating that insult, at least. Well done, good man.

You're still wrong about the apothecary Razz

I am never wrong. Just sometimes differently correct.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2019 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

tmoila wrote:
Then I probably don't understand the league format, if you for some reason want to hinder the team by not starting out with 2 blitzers.

Is it that much of a hindrance, though? I get an extra TRR or an Apothecary in place of a Blitzer and a Catcher, and I'm free to start spending money on position players more or less willy-nilly, never have to replace a lino.

My lino-heavy thing isn't about not having positionals. It's about having a maximum chance to graduate a maximum number of Linemen with 31-50 SPP in 4 seasons. Elf positionals are not really all that valuable in the draft unless they have stats, but High Elf linos have easy access to Side Step, which tends to make them good Orcs.

This makes me wanna lean to the Apothecary... that way I can just come rockin' out the gate with all I need to get started, and all my cash can just go to more positionals, until I have at least 6. By then, I'll probably have lost some linos, so we'll see.