41 coaches online • Server time: 13:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2019 - 05:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey hey, second CBFL season has started! Silly, funny, bb7s, with all fumbbl rosters allowed, plus wizard, etc.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=11774&op=view

Let's see, if the first week continues the last season's mood and the EAST division destroys the WEST.
We have some interesting matchups: NEW half elves from the WEST by Wolvezzz taking on the NEW dark elves of the EAST by Waaghafalga.
Twisted Evil

NEW norse dwarf SUPER MUTANTS from the WEST by SirIndigo taking on the NEW Khorne team from the east by Salad_Bar.
Norse Dwarf team is SOOO fat, i can see a Wizard helping Salad_Bar... harr harr harr
Shocked

Roto's Witch elves from the West against Arcayn's Rats from the East. Will it be a revenge for last season's witch-loss? https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4039844
Exclamation

Hardest hitting team in the WEST, northern nippon team by Gotrek, encountering hardest hitting team in the EAST, Slannesh by Tzalaran. (Everybody in Ottawa is praying for chaotic blood now....)
Confused

And finally the NEW hungs from the WEST by Anti meet the Champion from Ottawa, my assassins.
Embarassed

10 teams, 5 matchups west vs. east, in the end 7 will enter playoffs. 3 will sit out. The worst 2 of each division may grab a NBFL reject.
It's hard to tell, who will get into playoffs, who will sit out, who will have a good playoff run and who will win it all.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2019 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Is no Eskimos is no CBFL.

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2019 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

In U-sports (feeder division, with the best U-sports team also getting into CBFL playoffs) we have these matchups:

Charlie's Undead Pirates vs. MrCushties Beastmen. Let's see, if Charlie's coaching experience carries over to our crazy bb7s rules.

AiTheBuffyCat's Humenz are taking on THE power gamer option, Slannesh Demons, coached by Astrolonim. Let's see, if the pink skins can overcome the gaze, the agility, the big guy, ughh....

Swampserpent's Tilea already showed their overpowered roster in the U-sports season opener by defeating Antithesisoftime's Squig Herders - or is it more like the Squigs showed their incapability of playing bb7s? Maybe a little bit of both...
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4069292

Have a ton of fun, everybody! Smile
Roto

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2019 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

DrPoods wrote:

Sounds like something you should rectify come season 3 then.

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2019 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Roto wrote:
DrPoods wrote:

You'd THINK so...

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2019 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

DrPoods wrote:
Roto wrote:
DrPoods wrote:

You'd THINK so...

Sounds like quitter talk to me. Or are you gonna let Menona's bullshit stab team survive another season?

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2019 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait...

How can one quit when one has never entered?

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2019 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=30795

Here is the link to the official CBFL pre game show the CBFL on CBS. Go check it out and read it so I don't feel like I wasted my time writing it.
 Jump to: