22 coaches online • Server time: 05:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2019 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Grod wrote:
Cool. Question - any intention to go one step further and allow custom (non FFB match reports? I.e. could I make a custom bot league using an alternative client?

Yes. Need to find the time for it though.

Awesome that's very intriguing. I am starting to think about how best to integrate with this then. Also catering to table top league managers is an interesting way to get more members to the site.

Oscar Wilde
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2019 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

What are the rules around transfers?

e.g. why couldn't the following match happen?

Screaming Rag
(Slayer - 2040TV)
GotrekSlayer

vs

Underton Predatory Beasts

(Chaos (AN)- 1790TV)
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2019 - 15:09
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Screaming Rag is part of the Secret League Open league.
Underton Predatory Beasts is part of the Secret League Open-Associates league.

There could in theory be a disparity between the two rulesets, which would prevent the game. In its current state (where both are set up with the United Open Rules ruleset), and with both leagues set up to allow cross-group matches (checkbox in the league settings page) it should work. The API endpoint used by the FFB server implies that this match should be allowed.

Did you change anything recently? If not, what's the error message when trying to play the match?
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2019 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Christer.

I have invited you to a PM thread with Antithesisoftime.

The Beasts originally started in a ruleset 6 league that had been tweaked by an admin.

Edit: We don's have Chaos (AN) teams on the Secret League roster list. Could that maybe be it?

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2020 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Thanks Christer.

I have invited you to a PM thread with Antithesisoftime.

The Beasts originally started in a ruleset 6 league that had been tweaked by an admin.

Edit: We don's have Chaos (AN) teams on the Secret League roster list. Could that maybe be it?

What is the word on this one folks?

Can a team work if its race does not belong to the ruleset it is being imported into?

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2020 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I find that there is a detail that does not make it practical to register for a league.
We should be able to benefit from an automatic registration to the league if we have created with the link of this league.

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

What did you do and how did you do it?

Jump to: