35 coaches online • Server time: 11:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2019 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Me and Battlelore are shooting for 21:30 Sunday. Also nice write up Rawlf Smile. I sense 0 bias at all.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2019 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I notice he carefully avoided predicting anything concrete Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2019 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Rawlf wrote:

MikiRuni81's Woodelves El Cortijillo (what ever that means)

vs

Rictor's Orcs BierZork's (whoever that BierZork is whose team it is. Hope it is not plural, illiterate Orcs are such a cliché).

El Cortijillo is just a beatiful team. They are Woodelves! So nice. Just the best race no matter how you look at it. Best looking, most graceful plays, courage and best looking. We all love Woodelves. They even have an adorable natural oneturner, a St4AG5 statfreak and more luck than a four-leaf clover plantation. They also won against me, proving their brilliancy.
I would award them the trophy right away if I was in charge but meh, they can win it by playing too.

The BierZork's come with a full house with guard and MB plus some tackle and dp. So they are well prepared to play Elves in theory, but we all know they will lose. They are Orcs. Pfft. Someone spraypainted 'Orcs go home' on their donkey cart and they are stupid enough they would follow that advise if only they could read.

Well this one went down just as we all expected. The Woodelves tried their best to make it exciting for the specs by dropping players over and over, including having their stat freak killed, but in the end they could not overcome their charming winning nature.

The Orcs could not overcome their nature either. All the fierce, broken toothed, evil staring brutes showing their fierce muscles and letting out their terrifying warcries... *yawn* Let's not tell them nobody is afraid of them, it would break their boyish hearts.
They couldn't even score when they were invited in. In fact the only way to get these guys to score would be to drag the endzone under their unaware behinds I reckon. Orcs, my bad.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2019 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Go Elves!
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2019 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Any news about the upcoming Final? Smile
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2019 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Miki and Baza are looking for a weekday time next week to throw down.
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2019 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

So the final match will be between

MikiRuni81's El Cortijillo

and

Bazakastine's K''Chain Che'Malle

El Cortijillo had some of their players injured in an attempt to level the field for their opponents a little. A moving display of sportsmanship. Needless to say they still keep winning. It is in their DNA, no way around it. And we all love to see it, too.
Counting in Journeymen, they sit at 1620 TV. Something like 300 more than they would need and funny enough, they get to spend around 660 gold for free inducements! Eldril, bribe, apo and another star or merc - it will be like two WE teams on the pitch! Doubling their winning chances! From 50% to 100%! Smile

K''Chain Che'Malle could finally resolve the Krox' psychological problems. It died. There were also two of those insane Sauruses eating a MNG from the Chaos that didnt regenerate. Turns out Sauruses dont even have regenerate, weak. So there are only 4 Sauruses left - all of them have tackle, MB, BT. One is ST6, one is ST5 frenzy, one has guard and one blodge. As if they were built to hunt elves. That only tells us one thing: what their coach is afraid of. Clever guy. Wont help though.
They currently sit at 2280 TV, but havent readied yet (shame!!) so might further increase it by spending the good money they have.

One last thing. Bazakastine is the tourney admin now. Just saying. Would you invite your friends over for a poker night and then send them home broke, smile and say 'See you next time'? I wouldnt be surprised by a turn 14 'misclick' or 'Ooops-action' on the Lizards. And a funny sideways look from Baza when he says grats on the win. What is worse than losing a final? Winning and not knowing if your opponent just let you.

So, I expect a landslide victory for the Woodelves (will help our race cope with the humiliating first round dropout of Morehouse's BGBB in the upcoming GLT), at least one ag4 skink on a pole and nobody reading this to take me serious.

Looking forward to spectating!
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2019 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to K"chain and their victory....We all saw it coming but you pulled it off.

Have fun with that ST6 monster you now have....I have to down vote the choice not to drop some skinks and add some skeletons.

You can always buy back skinks...you can never get skeletons again. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2019 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe I have spoken to Baza and rest assured PainState, he plans to give himself some Sand Skeletons but just needs Christer's help to sort that prize.
 Jump to: