53 coaches online • Server time: 12:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Speccing and Playing...goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2019 - 04:03 Reply with quote Back to top

pokrjax wrote:
Arktoris wrote:
well, it's your private league. Enjoy.

Secret League was a super idea. The one and only thing that got in the way, was the owner's ADHD need to mess with rosters.

Seeing the "lock" on teams is promising. time will tell if that holds.

Very uncool.

For what it's worth I really enjoyed playing DoN and hope to go back to them and SL in general if and when I have the time.

I was enjoying them too...when they had a ball carrier.

I just find it funny that if I was wrong about this...we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

I mean when was the last time you saw a forum thread titled "Dwarf roster - how to develop its ball skills?"

my advice to the OP...

Secret League isn't exactly Garion's IP. Just restore plaguebearer's 3ag for your TT league and suddenly you'll stop scratching your head over this topic.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2019 - 06:17 Reply with quote Back to top

In fact if memory serves right, the actual BBmag stats for a plaguebearer daemon was 6 4 3 8 foul app, horns.

back in my TT days we would assign one daemon to each team in the chaos bowl.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2019 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I get it arktoris, you think they are unplayable. However it's not the case. Statistics show they are performing well in secret league open. As does data from scheduled leagues. You also haven't actually played with the roster apart from the first week secret league went live, and as soon as the roster was changed to how it was meant to be you deleted your team without trying them.

As for the 4th edition gold plague bearer you posted. Jervis Johnson declared those rosters non official and highly experimental. Not only that but they had temporal instability and you could only have them in your team if you had a wizard.

Anyway. We get your point. If you don't enjoy tier 2 challenging teams play a different race there are around 100 Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2019 - 01:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Arktoris wrote:

my advice to the OP...

Secret League isn't exactly Garion's IP. Just restore plaguebearer's 3ag for your TT league and suddenly you'll stop scratching your head over this topic.

I'll be fine with AG2 Plaguebearers. I was just looking for some advice really, not a hotfix. And got loads Smile Garion's feedback seems excellent. I love playing as Ogres and they're definitely worse than DoN. Tier 2/3 puts hairs on your chest.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2019 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

well I guess having fun is more important than winning or losing.

good luck Rigolgm.

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2019 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Arktoris wrote:
well I guess having fun is more important than winning or losing.

good luck Rigolgm.

Cheers. Well, I like winning which is why I asked for advice. But I'm fine trying to win with a weaker team. If that makes sense.
 Jump to: