43 coaches online • Server time: 12:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Waagh

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Count Vincent K. Von Mann, excentric and ancient Vampire billionair, Has decided to diversify his sports entertainment portfoilio and is going into the Blood Bowl Business and is the sole funder of Xtreme Blood Four's League!

League Setup
This is a blood bowl 4s league that will mirror the XFL with pun names based on the XFL names and cities. After the season there will be a 4 team playoff too decide the league champion. The two teams in each division with the most wins will play one another, Ties will then go to most wins in the dvision fallowed by least overall losses and least losses in the division if there is still a tie then a coin will be flipped. Division champs will play the championship game!

Rules

In recruting we will have a vote but as of now only human lineman teams with exactly 10 players are allowed.

1000 gold to spend.
Pileing on is the only skill set to off.
Under discussion will be weather to allow orcs in as well or maybe allow 1 positional player per team.
0 players on the LoS
Max1 in each wide zone
No star players only lineman mercs
Babes, cards, and all other inducements save wizards are available.
Players retire at end of season after gaining stat UPS

Whatever we can can do to make this league fun for everyone. pm me for an invite to our discord server. We will start our first season at 4,6 or 8 teams and work out a schedual based on how many teams we get. it is more important to me to have deticated players than a bunch of players.

This is a North American based league
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=11968

Last edited by Waagh on Jul 13, 2019 - 13:53; edited 2 times in total
Roto

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2019 - 06:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah sure, sounds like fun. I remember that other 4x4 league I was in got really crazy at times.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2019 - 11:13
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Id be very interested if this reaches critical mass to happen. The 4x4 league i was in, and mentioned on the podcast, was a blast. Short fun games.

Some feedback from that experience for you to consider(though of course feel free to do exactly as you choose):

Allowing max 11 players makes it far easier to roll up teams.

You need a position on inducements. 11 linemen leaves space to be low tv, or have huge rerolls. When the gap is large am i allowed stars? cards? babes? nothing?

Stat ups: Are HUGE in this format. if i was commissioning a 4 lineman league I'd probably compromise by allowing stat ups to stay only until season end, and then leave for a more competitive enviroment.(in fluff terms, in game terms, retire)

It is absolutely central that such a league uses its own rules and hence chooses the option to not need 3 players on the LOS (imho). I would probably still leave it that no more than 2 can be set wide.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2019 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for the feedback! We will definitely consider all those things once we get enough players to make it happen. My goal is to make it as fun as possible for everyone involved and that means custom rules for sure.
Waagh

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2019 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

So we have 5 coaches now including the famous PurpleChest! Don't be scared to send me a pm if you are interested it would we will start with 6 or 8
Waagh

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

We are still looking for coaches! Exciting 20minute high scoring matches! Visit our group page linked in the OP or pm me for more details
 Jump to: