24 coaches online • Server time: 07:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Slanncandance

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2020 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys! Ive got a tournament coming up and I want to put together a Khemri team.
1.150 then 5 skills 2 can be doubles.
Im thinking
3x Rerolls 210
4x Guardians 400
1x Throw-Ra 70
2x Blitz-Ra 180
7x Skeletons 280
= 1.140
For skills im thinking maybe 2x block on guardians 2x Guard on other guardians then 1x Tackle on blitz-ra?
What do you guys think?
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2020 - 16:33
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

wow.

That is a mean set of skills. Personally I'd take something the ruleset favours and there has to be one better favoured than 3 normals and 2 doubles. So maybe this isnt the one I'd be taking Khemri to.

But if you insist...

4 TG's obviously, and 2 with Block, sure. but Im not sure what 2 guards is going to get you. Id prefer one of my guards to be a Blitz Ra, for speed, maybe.

2 Blitz-Ra's for sure. One with tackle makes sense, but a guard or MB one would be useful to.

1 Throw-Ra. Ooof, one sure hands with av7 and no thick skull, Very very risky. with so few skills you cant afford leader on one, but dropping 2 skeletons for a second Blitz-Ra makes sense to me.

7 Skeletons. Thats a lot. 14 man roster seems like a lot of games will see skeltons on the bench doing nothing and I like my TV on the field doing something. As i said on Throw-Ra's, i'd trade 2 for a second Throw-Ra.

I suppose you have gone long on numbers to facilitate removals through fouling. If thats the case then I get the risk with on Throw-Ra, but its not a risk I'd be happy to take.

Stars, toys and inducements: Nothing ere makes any sense for Khemri. Sinnedbad isnt bad value, and trading 2 skels for him instead of a second throw-Ra could be fun, but that would leave you short most likely, as 13 men with one having a secret weapon is a recipe to start second half shot of guys.

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2020 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Its a themed tounament with Khemri having a little bit of an edge. Other teams pending from a tier list will only have 3 skills no doubles, or4 skills one double.
Im back and forth with the extra throw-ra vs the bunch of skeletons for fouling.
Ive always liked guard on big guys but I am also concerned with the lack of MB.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2020 - 15:08
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

BREAK TACKLE TOMB GUARD
 Jump to: