36 coaches online • Server time: 11:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

My Dryads will come back if you will have me. Either coast
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the replies so far!

@Sig: that's totally fine, but just be aware there is no 'reserving' of teams that aren't being played. So, if someone else takes Daemons of Slaanesh, you wouldn't be able to bring E&A back until the other coach changed teams or left the league. Although, you could claim 'first dibs' for DoS, for if/when that happens (and, of course, heavily target their team with DPs/chainsaws ...)

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz

Last edited by JellyBelly on Mar 25, 2020 - 16:31; edited 1 time in total
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

MinnesotaChris wrote:
After thinking about it, I think Nechrach might be a little slow for my current BB tastes.

I think I’ll switch to Slaanesh, and am interested in Avelorn or the Daemonettes of Slaanesh if they become available.

Ok. Right now, Avelorn are taken, although Fool hasn't confirmed yet for the new season. I can put you first on the list for Daemons of Slaanesh, if Sigmar changes teams.

Bazakastine wrote:
My Dryads will come back if you will have me. Either coast

Definitely! Will be great to have you back Smile

Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

@Jelly, I was under the impression from early discussions that I could 'hold' the DoS for one season without giving them up to other coaches. And that they would only be 'released' if I didn't take them up after a one season hiatus (either from sitting out a season or trying a different team for a season).

If they become open to other coaches immediately then I'll keep them. I had just thought there was a provision in the league rules for being able to switch teams for one season without losing your 'main' team.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I missed Sigmar's post. Does that mean the Daemonettes of Slaanesh might be Available?
MinnesotaChris

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

And I missed Sigmar’s post again. I’ll just take Slaanesh then and put my name on the list if DOS becomes available.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

@Sigmar1: I think, when we discussed that before, I said I would let coaches reserve their team for one season, in the case where they had won a lost treasure permanently and their main team was voyaging back to their homeland to return it. I wasn't intending that to be general rule though. Sorry if that wasn't clear and probably I should clarify it better on the group page.

However, I will give it some more thought and maybe put the question to the rest of the group for opinions. I don't really want to see a situation where rosters are getting locked up without being used. But, I also think variety is important and it would be a bit of a shame if more seasoned coaches like yourself feel that you can't try something new for a season, out of fear of losing your 'main' team.

Will get back to you.

Nelphine

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd personally be in favor of allowing someone to 'hold' a roster for one season. There are a LOT of secret league rosters, so it shouldn't be a huge deal.
Fool

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Per our conversation from earlier, JB, we decided it's best if I leave the league. Happy gaming guys! Wish you all the best.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I think the idea originated when some coaches wanted to take a break from the back-to-back-to-back seasons without losing their team. There's not a lot of difference between sitting out a season due to RL and just trying out another team for a season.

But I'm fine with whatever Jelly decides.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2020 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The Sisters will return to continue to Purge the heathens and abominations infesting this league.

And @Sigmar1 may be referring to you allowing me to hold the Sisters for season 8 since I had to miss it for school. (Though that wasn't to try a different team, only because I had to miss the season).

And I definitely prefer East Coast with my current schedule.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2020 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Fool wrote:
Per our conversation from earlier, JB, we decided it's best if I leave the league. Happy gaming guys! Wish you all the best.

Ok, thanks for reminding me.

steinerp

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2020 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to join East coast US with half-elves (will make a team as soon as confirmed that they are available)
Adorryable

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2020 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

ill be joining with my Pirates of Sartosa, Yargh Shiver Me Timbers.

1 game done in the SLO, going to try to get the other 2 in the next couple days

West coast for me, I'm a night owl
MinnesotaChris

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2020 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

My plan is to stick with Slaanesh, unless 1 of these become available:

1.Daemons of Slaanesh
2. Clan Eshin
 Jump to: