69 coaches online • Server time: 23:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Weresquid

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2018 - 07:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi. Made some teams, hoping for some games. Applied one to the Rookie Rumble.
razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2018 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent! Welcome aboard. Just thirteen more team/coaches needed for the next Rookie Rumble. (The most recent Rumble launched just a few hours before you applied.)

Weresquid

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2018 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:
Excellent! Welcome aboard. Just thirteen more team/coaches needed for the next Rookie Rumble. (The most recent Rumble launched just a few hours before you applied.)
Hehe, I noticed that. My Border Princes team will have to be patient.
Loew

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2018 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

so, matches... idle thoughts: my Fimir team is doing surpisingly well, certainly better than I expected. I mean, sure, 4 STR 4, S access player is nice, much AV 9 is nice, but they are very low AG, slowish and the potential ballcarriers are 0-2, only AG3 and AV7.

I look at my team and think that there are way less core skills on the team than I would want at almost 1700 TV..

So why do they win this much?
just luck? (it's bloodbowl, I wouldn't rule that out...and many matches felt very close)
people have little experience with mass Prehensile Tail?
ag2 plays work more often then intuition suggest? (there were at least a few ball wins that relied on a ag2 dodge/blitz)
are the skill rolls lucky? an MV8 ballcarrier on a strengthy team feels quite good
johniemi78

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2020 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, made my first SL team. Was going to make it for the rookie league but I think I must have misclicked something because on top of my team in my coach page it says "Secret League Open". Oh well, doesn't really matter as long as I just get some games Smile

My coach page: https://fumbbl.com/~johniemi78
razmus

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2020 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Teams created in the "Secret League Open" can absolutely participate in the Old World Rookie Rumble. It's a tournament for SL teams with zero games. You can sign up your team by selecting your team from the bottom of this page:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=7960&p=teams
And selecting the 'Apply for Membership' button. (You won't be able to see your team in the list of 'teams' on that page, until just before the tournament begins! But you will have the 'Old World Rookie Rumble' appear in the listing of your 'Leagues and Tournaments' list on your Coaches page.)
-- Just be aware that if your team plays a game before the next OWRR starts, I'll have to send your team packing... and send a plea to you to submit a different team.

In addition, you can add your team to the actual 'Secret League Open' group by applying your team on this page:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10263&p=teams
Once accepted, your team statistics will automatically be collected for the Secret League sprints, and you'll start getting periodic PMs from koadah about tournaments and other happenings in the SLO world. (And the 'âš¡âš¡Secret League Openâš¡âš¡' will then appear in your listing of Leagues and Tournaments as well.)

There are also other SL leagues available, depending on the timezone you usually schedule play and your language. (Okay, they're all English oriented except for one French... but I think they all look fun!)

Ludovicious

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2020 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I signed up in the teams page! Smile Erengrad Cannon Balls will soar through your ranks!!!

Also, can I freely grasp some of the teams for a league of my own, should I wish to? And would they be able to play, say the competetive or custom teams for that league?
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2020 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Ludovicious wrote:
I signed up in the teams page! Smile Erengrad Cannon Balls will soar through your ranks!!!

Also, can I freely grasp some of the teams for a league of my own, should I wish to? And would they be able to play, say the competetive or custom teams for that league?

Bwaa haa haa haa!

The site says that it is almost 14 years since we last played!!!!
I'm gonna have to look for ya. Wink

Open League does NOT prevent teams from playing in any other league during our season.
However, you will only get Open League points if your opponent is also in Open League

So, get them to sign up!!!

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2020 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry if this is explained somewhere else. I have accidentally started a game with my SL team against a non secret league team. Is there a way of cancelling the game?
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2020 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

You'll need to contact the site admins.

Either on discord or by raising a ticket.

Discord might be quicker.

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2020 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

New teams live - https://fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=Garion&id=22906

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2020 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Helloes, is there still any activity in the Secret League Open?
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2020 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

yup, gets busier in the afternoon, just like the rest of fumbbl.

Also a good place for rookie teams to get games is the rookie rumble. Mini tournaments for new secret league teams --
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=7960

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2020 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. Loads! Mr. Green

You can find open matches on Gamefinder or in discord chat.

There are tournaments such as:
The Championship
The Secret Stunty Cup
The Shield
The Rumbble
Various Brawls

The big one is the [SL]UMBBL Cup

Also the league Secret Isle of Misfit Teams

Other SL related leagues are listed on the rosters page

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2020 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure where this is supposed to go, but - two teams signed up for the SLUMBBL Cup: Ghozt Ship and Grog for All.

Are we able to play builder games? if so, in what league/box/etc?
thx
 Jump to: