56 coaches online • Server time: 00:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Msmsms2

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2020 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I just had a really weird bug in this game

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4154442

At my turn 5 in first half, I stood up two ogres, then tried to block with #5 which I boneheaded... So then I blitzed with my ball carrier #14 and scored touchdown. I set up my defence and also saved it and clicked the "End setup" button.

Then it kicked both me and my opponent out and when we rejoined the match, it was my turn 5 just before the ball carrier blitzed and scored... So I tried to make that blitz again and the carrier boneheaded. But the defence setup I saved after I scored was still there, it just robbed my of touchdown. Really strange...

In the replay of that match it seems like that touchdown never happened, it seems normal. But I have screenshots of our chat where we discussed that situation if needed... And I'm sure my oppo can confirm this story.

Has anyone also experienced something like this? Or do U have some idea what that was?

Cheers!
Juanolo

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2020 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I had the same case in my game ; but no important action was made ; arround 22:20 pm server time there was a server shut down and when we reconnect my opponent had to redo some action
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2020 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

It happens sometimes when the server goes offline. Happened to me once and we played one turn maybe 3 times. You just have to deal with it.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2020 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Happened to me today as well, and probably a lot of other coaches. Had scored, and we were setting up the next drive then the disconnect happened and I had to go back and do the score again. Happens. I think the official ruling is that you play on
 Jump to: