35 coaches online • Server time: 16:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Chivite wrote:
and not khorne or brets

These have never been official BB teams.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 09:41
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
yeah, they arent official anymore, they have been squated. but they were in crp, as JJ greenlight them pact and underworld. whereas the other 2 are fan made, but lets talk snotlings - this is what I have gathered from the live stream -

0-1 or 0-2fungus thrower (no idea on rules, guessing some kind of bomber)
0-1 or 0-2 fungus Hopper (no idea on rules though we know they are slightly faster than Snotlings)
0-1 or 0-2 Stilty Runner 6135 dodge, stunty, titchy, right stuff, side step (they said basically a snotling but ever so slightly faster and can side step)
0-1 or 0-2 pump wagon 5 5 1 8 Secret Weapon, Mighty Blow, Juggernaut, Dirty Player (confirmed skills, stat line is a guess but they did confirm St5)
0-2 trolls, just a guess, but there is artwork showing a troll throwing a snotling
0-16 snotlings 5135 dodge, stunty, right stuff, titchy, swarming (swarming might be like old titchy, I also wonder if it'll be something like - if a snotling is removed from the pitch another immediately appears in its place, like an endless supply of snots)

really looking forward to seeing the rules for this team, very excited. I always hated the lack of Swarming/old titchy on Snotlings in crp. Strange that there are seemingly only 10 based models in a box, hope we get new troll models as well as the one throwing a goblin is one of a very small number of models i dont like this edition.

Thanks for that info. This is the first new edition thing I’ve been really excited for!

There is a photo I’ve seen that looks like box art, which suggests the boxed team will be 18 snots (2 copies of each model) but not include the pump wagon or trolls. That would be a bit of a bummer, but was what they did with Goblins. Though elsewhere I’ve read that the pump wagon is in the box, so maybe 18 plus a wagon!

Edit: this is the pic https://twitter.com/WarComTeam/status/1251526804550148096?s=20

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Pump wagon is 100% in the box

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
but not include the pump wagon

In GW's release stream yesterday, they confirmed pump wagon will be in the box.
luxyluxo

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotastic !
Mattius

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The GW Facebook account seemed to confirm in the comments they will be able to have more than 11 players on the pitch and there will be troll access. Again this could prove to be wrong, but looks likely.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 13:35
FUMBBL Staff

Mattius wrote:
The GW Facebook account seemed to confirm in the comments they will be able to have more than 11 players on the pitch and there will be troll access. Again this could prove to be wrong, but looks likely.

link?

I have found this:
https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerTVteam/photos/p.1074235926304718/1074235926304718/?type=3&theater

Which seems to imply 1 Snotlings in a box, and the pump wagon confirmed to be there too.

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Its on the Warhammer Community page. Almost all preview content can be found their.
https://www.warhammer-community.com/
garyt1

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting. Another options for folks doing stunty cups in TT. I do wonder if they are pilfering some secret league stuff, though snotlings has long been a potential team.
I also wonder if the hoppers could be like squig hoppers in squig herder teams, if a bit less powerful.
Should be a fun addition.

Based on the updated Ogre teams you would think the snotlings have the 0tv ability for matchmaking and leagues..

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:

Based on the updated Ogre teams you would think the snotlings have the 0tv ability for matchmaking and leagues..

Or not, and in some way it finally makes sense that the Ogre Snotlings have been replaced with Gnoblars.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2020 - 08:58
FUMBBL Staff

For those that haven’t seen, GW have seemingly given up on the idea people will buy Spoke! now 2020 has been leaked and have released the full 2016 Snotling roster on Warhammer Community: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/08/20/snotlings-storm-the-gridiron/

Do we think it’s worth getting this on Fumbbl before the 2020 changes? I think so, but then I can’t wait to play it! Swarming may be a technical challenge but the rest of the roster is straightforward. Here’s hoping we can play it here soon!

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
MrCushtie

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2020 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that solves my dilemma about buying the final Spike! (A shame, I was looking forward to another almanac this year...)

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2020 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotling going more official

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/08/20/snotlings-storm-the-gridiron/
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2020 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

While Berts and Khorne were just "fan" made, the fan involved in Khorne was the guy who made Pact, UW and Slann, and both were in the licensed video games. So they are way more official than something like Simyins.
Diablange

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2020 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotling team is also available in the store :
https://www.games-workshop.com/fr-FR/Blood-Bowl-Crud-Creek-Nosepickers-Team-2020?_requestid=3821172

Oh, and on Spike front page Wink
https://www.games-workshop.com/fr-FR/Spike-Journal-Issue-10-2020?fbclid=IwAR1j8oFrB9mCjYvA5IUhaXPcPw7E-g2x5bi4h5P8xkJX5F6ZhrIkqQMDYuE&utm_campaign=WTV&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=WTVPreorderPreviews22Aug20
 Jump to: