22 coaches online • Server time: 06:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: May 14, 2020 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Many leagues give out free inducements of varying kinds.
However, the current method to do that is by giving out money at the beginning of each match and then the players need to remember what to spend it on. This is particularly confusing for players involved in multiple leagues with such inducements, for players who are getting other money amounts for inducements (such as due to being the underdog), and for leagues where treasury automatically gets added as petty cash.

Could we get a league checkbox similar to 'use spiked ball' for each inducement instead, so that the players wouldn't have to choose correctly which free inducement they are getting?

(I realize this is a lot of work and not likely to be done any time soon. However, I'm hoping by writing it out, it's at least on a radar somewhere, even if the end result is a resounding no.)
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 14, 2020 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

About that spiked ball thing, I think Dark Elfs should get a +1 on ball-handling if you have the spiked ball option. Then there is this thing about Dungeon-bowl on home-games... but I digress.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: May 14, 2020 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

no no, Dark Elves should have a -1 on ball handling when it is NOT a spiked ball. They only know how to play with a spiked ball!
 Jump to: