47 coaches online • Server time: 14:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The oldest and most prestigious fumbbl cup still running is back in it's tenth reincarnation. It's a straight 32 team KO-cup that have been running for years, so if you are tired of cups ending prematurely because of low interest from the coaches read more about it here and the join!

Well unless you are a lame quitter yourself, if so, don't join. Wink

Last edited by Tinkywinky on %b %05, %2005 - %16:%May; edited 1 time in total
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Are star players and/or wizards allowed in this cup - I looked on the group page but I couldn't see anything like that mentioned.

I've applied to the group with my team anyway... Just sometimes other people like to know these things before joining.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Tinkywinky wrote:
Well if you are not a lame quitter yourself, then don't join. Wink

By the way... I think you might have got this line wrong... well, I hope so... for the record I'm not a lame quitter! Smile
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

There I changed it =)

We held a vote after blutballas 8, I have no idea what the result was though!
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally I prefer no stars or wizards... but if they are available for everyone then it would be a waste not to use them!... perhaps you should just make a decision on this before the tournament starts... Smile

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Well there the decision was made, I'm not responsible for the tourney you see, just a member of the group. But as it says nothing I assume that stars are allowed.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I would think that for most teams the value of the star will raise their TR above the limit, no?
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Once the cup starts there are no limits, you just need to be under the limits before the first match.

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

You punks!!!

I've been the alternate on standby for all of Blutballas IX and I almost missed the application for X. I am gonna take it outta yer hides, I tell ya!

I hope I'm not too late. I applied with my Orcs earlier today, and they are way under strength, but I want in!!!! You hear me!!!!

Wink

so that should be the last team needed to get things rolling. hehehehe Yippeee!!!
 Jump to: