42 coaches online • Server time: 10:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bizzy

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I do not know how to get a game played with an opponent. That doesn't just mean one particular one it means any opponent. I am completely lost I dowloaded a few things. But please HELP ME
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Just go HERE and read.

When you are done, just create a team, enter chat, type "bb lfg" and/or contact your chosen opponent.

Or even better: enter channel #Fumbbl_Academy in chat and ask for all the help they can give you (quite a lot).

Welcome onboard mate!

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome! Don't forget to ask about the Luck meter!

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

That's ok. Everyone here was a super noob at one point.

The first place to go is the User Guide. It looks like a lot, but really. Honestly. I mean it. It will teach you everything you need to know in order to get started. All it takes is a small investment in time and effort to read through the first part and you'll save yourself (and a bunch of other folks) a whole lot of time.

Little time < Lotta time

With that said, naturally you might have some questions. You can always ask right here in the forums or in chat. If you're asking yourself, "What chat?" then just read User Guide and it will tell you.

Welcome aboard.

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel like a moron. I used the User guide to figure out how to create my team. Didn't go as far as to read the section on how to dowload the software, and all of that necessary crap. Thanks a lot guys for being welcoming and abusive. Some boards (not involving BB) have beaten the hell out of people for not understanding or how to work the site. Thanks if I have any more questions I'll be sure to ask you guys
 Jump to: