50 coaches online • Server time: 14:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
juergen

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2003 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

The last week I was painting my minis for the GW BB tourney on the weekend and wasn't able to play some games. I've read the news that there are some teams that are effected. How can I tell one of my teams was effected? I never now my actual treasury so I can't tell if I got additional money.

Its strange that all of my three teams (http://fumbbl.com/~Asai) have 50k in treasury. I think its strange cause every team has at least played 3 games and all have identical treasury (well - it might be true, but I just can't rembember Rolling Eyes

any ideas how I can find out?

best regards

P.S I probably wont be able to read answers before tuesday since I am at the tourney...maybe I find an internet cafe or something similar in Nottingham
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2003 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

If you're feeling particularly inclined and haven't played any games with them lately, you can calculate your TR and see if it matches what is displayed in your overview.

If you've played any games since it happened, then the TR got recalculated when you uploaded the results and you just don't know. As it is, the newest news article says we'll just live with the 50k, for better or for worse.

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2003 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Had a similar problem. I just removed 50k from all of them (still have to do that for the Norse in open though).

-Mnemon
 Jump to: