40 coaches online • Server time: 12:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Apodemus

Post 1 Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Another suggestion for new fouling rules.

1. Ejection on Doubles (always)

2. Ejection on INJ Result (on the second or later fouls, but not the first.)
This ejection would occur for BH, SI, & RIP and would replace the +2 for the second or later IGMEOY roll. (Alternative: ejection only on SI and RIP)

3. "Miss Next Game" suspensions on fouls after the first foul attempt which result in "Killed". "Killed" result occurs on the first foul attempt will only wake up the referees and make them take notice.
Not much consolation to the bereaved captain, but.....

The above is how I'd change it.

The below is probably a bit too unwieldy.

4. "Banned From The league" on Turn 8 fouls that result in SI & RIP and if score is not tied or players’ team is winning. (However, he can become a coach......or a referee.) This will automatically be "appealed" and be reduced to a 'fine' by the following process. A d6 (x10K) is rolled and half is paid to the league, and half is paid to the team that received the turn 8 SI/RIP. If the fine cannot be paid in full before the next game, only then is the player banned from the league as the appeal 'fails'.
Force

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

My suggestion is to allow as many fouls as you like per Team Turn, play without referees and allow Mighty Blow.

And get rid of ageing...

PS. Whiners!
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My suggestion is that you post such suggestions on www.talkbloodbowl.com where they belong rather than on fumbbl.
 Jump to: