61 coaches online • Server time: 19:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CoachBob

Post 14 Posted: May 17, 2005 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello to all blood bowl coaches!!!
EBBA [Elven Blood Bowl Association] is making a come back and this time around it needs you and your elven teams to join. This time we are here to stay cause the thing should be very big with your help. Our rules? Oh, you'll be surprized how friendly and simple they are. Join us today with your favorite elven team [any elven race] and continue playing all you want with the same team without ever waiting while we are recruiting more folks. Yes is it true, you don't have to put your team on hold cause of the league and wait and wait and wait around for the start, you join today and you will be PMed the info on when we should start, which should be 1 week +/- from today.
Prove to the fumbbl comunity that you have the best elven team in the world, play whoever you like whenever you like within the league or outside of it.
I've worked on league point system for a while so it is very extrimely well balanced so that each and every team no matter what their TR/TS is has a chance to really win the trophy, I'm serious.
Would you like to know the rest?
Come check us out and join us ASAP:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1741
Good luck and believe me you are making a wise choice!!!
-CB
p.s. Alot more stuff to come, more coding, no prizes, more everything, this is just a start, hang tight, stay with us and you'll never regret it at all!!! I'd like to have 15+/- teams 1st season so hurry cause spots are limited. And if you happen to have any Qs please PM me.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a shameless thread-hijack to promote the Elves Leaving the Forrest League, or E.L.F.. When you're done playing vs other elves, join our group to play against everybody else!

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

wow, sry i didnt know about that at all, didnt mean to like.....ruin your mood or anything.
the whole idea was given to me by my friend and he was going to to EBBA related stuff about over a half a year ago but he ran out of time and no longer plays BB at all. Once again if in some way I hurt your mojo I'm very sorry.
-CB
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_EAGLE has no Mojo, don't worry about it Wink

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Married, two kids already and a third due to be born any day now...nope, my mojo has definitely left the building...

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

no its just that i feel really bad cause it does look like im stealin his idea, but i got back into playin on here about 2 weeks ago after about a 6 month long break from playing anything.
I do understand if Eagle is upset with me, but I simply didnt know about ELF at all.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity,

I'm buying a bag of goldfish crackers. Everytime (starting tomorrow) I see you post. I'll eat one.

Like a rated G version of a drinking game : )

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry CoachBob, I doubt AFK_Eagle means anything by it. Just kidding around methinks.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

E.L.F. is actually a completely different concept. It's all good. Eat a cracker!

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I think that you are right, the structure is different and so is point scoring system, I just would like to see how many people would be intested in something like EBBA.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I didn't even look at his group before posting, I just saw he's advertising to elves and did my own advertising piggyback on his! lol

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_Eagle wrote:
Actually, I didn't even look at his group before posting, I just saw he's advertising to elves and did my own advertising piggyback on his! lol

thats cool, whatever works Smile
 Jump to: