43 coaches online • Server time: 11:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should a BG get 1 spp for completion with TTM?
Yes
72%
 72%  [ 21 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 29

spawn

Post 5 Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone tell me if a Dwarven Cannon on the Gnome team can throw team mate using the Blunderbuss? After all that would be awesome!!! Laughing

Thanks,

Spawn
Maniac0301

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Short answer no. When trying to use Blunderbuss the client says that the dwarven cannon must be holding the ball to use blunderbuss. But since the DC can get access to passing skills they can take Hail Mary Pass as a skill. I can tell you that HMP does work with TTM. If you'd like to see it in action check out my gnomes last two replays. Personally I wish Blunderbuss were taken off of the gnome cannons so I didnt have to worry about them being called out for having a secret weapon.
spawn

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the answer, Hail Mary Pass would be very cool on TTM oh yeah!

Very Happy
cusi

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

manaic direct the changes you think gnomes ought to get to mr-klipp they arent set in stone byany means and if it will make them more competitive without making them too powerful they will probably be implemented. The gnomes have been watered down a lot since they were first conceived.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2003 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

AH HA!!!!!! so you're the one who mentioned in channel you could hail mary pass a ttm. THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ALLOWED!!! i tried it myself and sent the log to ski, i hope he fixes this before too many people abuse it. and i would like to remind you, explicitly exploiting a bug like this is against fumbbl rules. please dont do it anymore.

slackman42
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2003 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

If you are using hmp on a TTM, stop now, as this is an abuse of a bug and in violation of the rules. Hopefully ski will fix it soon.
 Jump to: