60 coaches online • Server time: 20:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Habeli

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Habeli wrote:
Those that are "Chosen by the Old Ones" are going to prove their worth and earn the respect of their long gone masters by competing in the league like it was ment to be done, back in the time when the Old Ones introduced their loyal servants to the secrets of Bloodbowl

-Balo, Chosen of the Bloodgod Sotek

Count me in

This is still true!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Lurkingrue
mymlaban
Mr_QB
Rimmer
tassel
Cloggy
Knightmare
Wyrmtainter (...doh)
Habeli

(check my previous post for the sake of this list)
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok everyone, everything has been done...

You are adviced to take a new look at the group page, The Dedication Points have been granted, and the section about them in the group info been updated to explain how they have been granted, and how they can be used.

Note that before using them you will have to PM me so I can take the DPs used off your bank, and acknowledge the use you would make of it.

As a side note, every coach that have not been answering have been kicked, therefore not granted any DP.

So you know, I granted the Adversity DP bonus to Mr_QB. Only two teams got 2 death in their teams, yet he got the worst ending FF out of it.

Before we start a new season, which will hopefully be completed, I will set up a unoficial schedule, which wont be counted for further DP points, The sake of these matches will be to get everyone up to the same number of games played, so we all start with the same experience. I will try my best to put soft teams against other soft teams, so elves out there get some chance to survive in the next season.

Any comment? please drop them here or in Pms....thanks to you all for your dedication.
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you kiddin' me?
You send us a mail and we have to respond within 24 hours or are dropped even though you might have played all your games as I did?
Geeze, hardly possible to manage a group more unprofessional.

BTW: Sorry I couldn't play my game because my opponent hasn't been able to play his game the round before and you didn't forfeit that game so it was impossible for me to play my next scheduled game. Rolling Eyes

Guess I'm an unreliable player (who did not even play the game he needed to have played before he could have played me anyhow), because my opponent hasn't been online for 13 days now.
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I said there was no deadline for games for some time, so why would I forfeit a game that hadnt got past any deadline?

Did i got any message or whatsoever from you stating that you couldnt play because your opponent had disapeared? I am not in your pants or anyone else, show your dedication by taking all actions you can to ensure your place, or else be gone.

I waited, long enough. We all waited, long enough. At least I am more than sure that with the coaches that are left, we will be able to manage something dedicated. I didnt have internet for a month and I still managed to get my games done (Me and Rimmer been the only coaches reaching 4th round, so you can note...), so how come others are unable to be done faster that this with their internet in arm reach....huh?

It would have been nice to keep you in the league, but you didnt answered fast enough. The limit of 24 hours was maybe short, but not in my opinion of what should be a dedicated coach. Might you need to find the definition of the word before applying to a league asking for dedication? Anyway, the league will survive without a coach that didnt quite followed the line of roleplaying mindset that was specified in the league...

enjoy yourself...
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Wyrmtainter wrote:
I said there was no deadline for games for some time, so why would I forfeit a game that hadnt got past any deadline?

Perhaps because that's done in every properly managed group on fumbbl?
Quote:
Did i got any message or whatsoever from you stating that you couldnt play because your opponent had disapeared? I am not in your pants or anyone else, show your dedication by taking all actions you can to ensure your place, or else be gone.

I waited, long enough. We all waited, long enough. At least I am more than sure that with the coaches that are left, we will be able to manage something dedicated. I didnt have internet for a month and I still managed to get my games done (Me and Rimmer been the only coaches reaching 4th round, so you can note...), so how come others are unable to be done faster that this with their internet in arm reach....huh?

It would have been nice to keep you in the league, but you didnt answered fast enough. The limit of 24 hours was maybe short, but not in my opinion of what should be a dedicated coach. Might you need to find the definition of the word before applying to a league asking for dedication? Anyway, the league will survive without a coach that didnt quite followed the line of roleplaying mindset that was specified in the league...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Preparation Round

Nearly two weeks have passed since the distribution of Dedication Points. So I take that no one is interested in using theirs so far. I do hope everyone have read the changes in their use although. I take that everyone did....

So, before we go down to a new season, which will count us all 9, with no additional coaches for now. I personally see one detail that could grow in a huge problem.

With 2 Dwarf team, 2 Chaos Team and an Undead Team, that makes the league quite bashy. That could make the life of the 2 elven teams worst that it should be even for elves. I dont want at all this league to turn into a maiming feast with elven teams dropping out due to their lack of manpower... The fact that those bashy teams needs much less to replace their players, they will end up having no use for their cash soon enough although, so their fat treasury (which they cant dump) will play in their opponents favor when they reach that point. So I am just asking the elven coachs (as much as myself with my humans), and all those that plays teams that are more or less easy to bash down, to be patient. Anyway it is known, elves can do miracles with nearly nothing left on the pitch....and this league is about winning, so win...a game at a time and things will balance out soon enough.

So as for the preparation round I am working on a schedule which I will post as a Group PM to everyone. This schedule will not be set as a Group Tournament, simply because the system wont let me seed the games as i wish, and that it is out of competition. The Preparation round is to give games to those coaches that were in not so dedicated divisions to cope up with others so we start the season with the same number of games played.

Enjoy yourself mates.
Rimmer

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Anything happening on this front?

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Rimmer wrote:
Anything happening on this front?

preparation rounds are running
Knightmare

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 03:54 Reply with quote Back to top

4th game completed for the Eagles, game report to be posted soon. Ready to roll on the new season.
 Jump to: