52 coaches online • Server time: 13:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

ahh come on guys don't blame me about the fact I care with CR. I play 80% of my games in U tournaments, play currently almost tournament R games play in stunty pour officials tournaments and stunty cup, oh and just for free games I play on www.franceblood.com

So what if I care. I must belong to the few that plays R for what R is. An open competitive group in which goal is to highten my score.

I don't cherrypick, nor for unfair games and NEVER play noobs in R.

I've did something wrong, still: bitching in forum about my CR loss. I already apologized about that in the game summary. I was wrong when I posted here. That's the price of R. This CR number just get people mad ;p, even me he he.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Covertfun wrote:
mayb u can just pwn sum n00bs to plvl ya CR?

(is that how young people talk these days? I gather it is, but to me it just seems to be lacking something... vowels, perhaps?)

1) did not understood
2)If it's an assumption I m young, I am not that young (not that old still)
3) sk8bcn DOESN'T mean skater from barcelona

I m french and no skater

Last edited by sk8bcn on %b %02, %2005 - %09:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

AFAIK, if there is a tie after overtime, the CR-change is for a tie and the coin-flip just decides who advances.
banana_fish900

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
ahh come on guys don't blame me about the fact I care with CR. I play 80% of my games in U tournaments, play currently almost tournament R games play in stunty pour officials tournaments and stunty cup, oh and just for free games I play on www.franceblood.com

So what if I care. I must belong to the few that plays R for what R is. An open competitive group in which goal is to highten my score.

I don't cherrypick, nor for unfair games and NEVER play noobs in R.

I've did something wrong, still: bitching in forum about my CR loss. I already apologized about that in the game summary. I was wrong when I posted here. That's the price of R. This CR number just get people mad ;p, even me he he.

I shouldn't have made my post either sk8bcn. Even if someone does care about CR, they care about the same thing I do--winning games. And if I don't like the thread I can always stop reading it.
Jinxed

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

@Mully: For the record; no coin was flipped.
He received in overtime and moslty due to me outnumbering him I could snatch the ball away and I won.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I lost 5 points of CR against purple chest in a smack tourny
He was 172 i was 166 (161 after game)
The K value in the formula is higher in tournaments.