35 coaches online • Server time: 09:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

ahh come on guys don't blame me about the fact I care with CR. I play 80% of my games in U tournaments, play currently almost tournament R games play in stunty pour officials tournaments and stunty cup, oh and just for free games I play on www.franceblood.com

So what if I care. I must belong to the few that plays R for what R is. An open competitive group in which goal is to highten my score.

I don't cherrypick, nor for unfair games and NEVER play noobs in R.

I've did something wrong, still: bitching in forum about my CR loss. I already apologized about that in the game summary. I was wrong when I posted here. That's the price of R. This CR number just get people mad ;p, even me he he.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Covertfun wrote:
mayb u can just pwn sum n00bs to plvl ya CR?

(is that how young people talk these days? I gather it is, but to me it just seems to be lacking something... vowels, perhaps?)

1) did not understood
2)If it's an assumption I m young, I am not that young (not that old still)
3) sk8bcn DOESN'T mean skater from barcelona

I m french and no skater

Last edited by sk8bcn on %b %02, %2005 - %09:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

AFAIK, if there is a tie after overtime, the CR-change is for a tie and the coin-flip just decides who advances.
banana_fish900

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
ahh come on guys don't blame me about the fact I care with CR. I play 80% of my games in U tournaments, play currently almost tournament R games play in stunty pour officials tournaments and stunty cup, oh and just for free games I play on www.franceblood.com

So what if I care. I must belong to the few that plays R for what R is. An open competitive group in which goal is to highten my score.

I don't cherrypick, nor for unfair games and NEVER play noobs in R.

I've did something wrong, still: bitching in forum about my CR loss. I already apologized about that in the game summary. I was wrong when I posted here. That's the price of R. This CR number just get people mad ;p, even me he he.

I shouldn't have made my post either sk8bcn. Even if someone does care about CR, they care about the same thing I do--winning games. And if I don't like the thread I can always stop reading it.
Jinxed

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

@Mully: For the record; no coin was flipped.
He received in overtime and moslty due to me outnumbering him I could snatch the ball away and I won.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I lost 5 points of CR against purple chest in a smack tourny
He was 172 i was 166 (161 after game)
The K value in the formula is higher in tournaments.