48 coaches online • Server time: 14:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Damroth Kharn Team Captain of the Crussaders of Naggaroth passed away yesterday, when he played against Good Coaching. A game which the team won in his memory 3-2. He got Blocked by a Chaos Warrior, assisted by a beastman. The Two players could only barely match Damroth strength. But they somehow managed to get him down anyway. The team doctor immidiatly rushed to his rescue but to no awail, by the time he reached Damroth it was already to late. A stone dropped from the heart of every last player on the team. The Doctor was immidiatly killed by the coach for his incompitence. Services will be hold this saturday 10 o' clock, on the crussaders homefield, free for all who want to salute the old captain

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I cannot say I mourn the death of such an abomination. +ST is evil when elves have it. +2 ST is a nightmare. Sorry mate.

Your delfs are develish enough without him though.

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow ST 5. Dark Elves get a Big Guy?!? I want one..
 Jump to: