48 coaches online • Server time: 23:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pietten

Post 6 Posted: Aug 28, 2003 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys.
I have just moved cities in New Zealand and started a new job.
My old apartment in Wellington had about 4 sets of Blood Bowl and over the years we played quite a few amusing tournaments with various friends. I wouldn't say i was very good, but i had a bloody great time Twisted Evil
So here i am without an actual Blood Bowl set, So i found you guys while browsing at work.
It'll take me a bit to get all started and put some time aside as i'm assuming i won't be able to run the client through the work computer sytem, But i'll be up for some games from home soon.

Cheers all

Pietten
Pietten

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2003 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, 13 views in 30 minutes, There really has to be a good bunch of you guys around this board. Great to see so many games played also
Look forward to playing some of you in the near future

Pietten
Maniac0301

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2003 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah if your looking for an overload of bloodbowl goodness you found it. We just hit our 50,000th game played. It took about 8 months.
sceadeau

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2003 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget about connecting to bloodbowl chat on irc. Check the FAQ if you aren't sure on how to go about doing that.

Welcome to the addiction Smile
Pietten

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

sure enough!
My biggest problem right now is time. At work i can't access irc, and after work for another week i have the girlfriend around =)

But have no fear a few weeks and i'll be in full time

Pietten
JJB

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 05:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the FUMBBL Pietten. It's amazing how games are fast with the Java client, and how quickly you can find opponents in the FUMBBL chat room. I was playing in another online league before, and it could take me up to a few hours until I'd find somebody with a matching team to play me there...
Pietten

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah man, I've been blown away by the sheer number of BB fans out here. I used to think it was a small bunch of us in Wellington New Zealand and for years thought it might only be us left =)
Good to see a wicked java client version to play online
 Jump to: