80 coaches online • Server time: 22:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you vote for a progression or non progession tournament for International Smackdown?
Progression
36%
 36%  [ 31 ]
Non Progression
44%
 44%  [ 38 ]
Pink Furry Crocodiles!!!!!
19%
 19%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 86

BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:

This is a unfair.
Gentlemen should not try to affect the decisions by claiming themselves out in case their point of view is not the chosen one. Maybe awaiting in silence, and then say what you like, would just do...

(imho)

Well... This ain't what I signed up for... a bit like getting a girl home and finding she has a wooden leg... Some men will get all lathered up about the surprise while a guy like me will kick the stumpy beyach to the curb. This stumpy beyach of a tournament is looking at getting the boot... no big deal.

Don't be ticked that people who signed up made teams etc. before the one liner on the non-progression thing came out are not supportive of it. It sucks and thats my opinion and people are going to hear it.

Cheers

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hear hear Bunny. I made a Khermi team with no thro-ra's with progression in mind. Smells Like euro-trash conspiricy to me, attempting to tip the balanace in their favour someone...

Btw, if she is hot and has a wooden leg, im still in there!

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

DropDeadFred wrote:
well im jus a middleman the people have voted, more people want non-progression im dissapointed so many coaches have decided not to play becos of this...... what am i supposed to listien to you or the majority?

Its a public poll, it may not represent the views of all the coaches playing in the tourney,

DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

true mmmmmmmmmm i dunno what to do now, you allways have to complicate things

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

BunnyPuncher wrote:
If this does go non-progressive I'm out too.. there won't be anything to keep me interested... I await the official word.

Sorry, but I'm on this gangwagon as well. It's not a tournament if it doesn't have progression, IMO, and I signed up for a tournament.
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

lol read the other thread