62 coaches online • Server time: 22:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Southee

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2556

The SDL is designed for SWL players to play and enjoy leagues that SWL dont deem worthwhile in playing under their esteemed title

We are currently hosting a 4v4 tourny

Get your fresh team in quick because its gonna be a blast.

Southee
Southee

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Also as this is run by a non affiliate of any other group , we are completely open to tourny siggestions and rule changes.

Everyone gets a chance to have their say (i may say no but at least u get to offer your opinion)

So post here with questions and suggestion and I or one of our staff will get back to you asap.

Southee
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2005 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

What about Wizards and certain handicaps? And do we retire nig or is it our own risk?
Southee

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about taking so long getting back to u plat.

Wizards: at the moment wizards are fine. in all my 4v4 experience wizards have been free to use and ive had no problems with them (one killed my str 5 CW but its all part of the game)

Niggles: most players retire a player and replace him as soon as he she niggles. Because if it happenes at the start of the game , ure stuck with 3 or less players.

Certain Handicaps: its all luck of the draw ... i am the greastest is a killer, so is morleys revenge ... things like bribe the ref are useless. Its just pot luck mate

Now lets say u get a miss game on a player , you are allowed to freeboot a guy to replace him for the match. Or you can always just retire him and get a new guy , its up to u.
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

fine with me. Just wanted to know how we deal with it.

Cheers
 Jump to: