25 coaches online • Server time: 08:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The time has come retire "family friendly" http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=87186

after 219 matches i have decided to retire the team, not only because i realized the team only had 1 stat+ and not a single double witch made it a hard / boring team to play but allso to free up a slot in ranked for something good not sure what though.

Thx to everyone who played the team and there by helping them to be the first Rotter team to ever play more then 200 matches and allso making loads of great players amongst them Harry Rotter
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=1681655

Harry Rotter was not only top star and top blocker for Rotters only beaten by beasts he allso won several polls for funniest name Very Happy
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

No, say it isn't so!

A solemn day for all who decay.

- Head Coach Mike of the Minions of Mabelrode

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 23:49
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Like all the great old teams they'll be missed.

Good Work fella for keeping them alive that long.
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2005 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

thx guys Smile))) and dont worry there will be a new team of some kind soon not sure what its gonna be though might make me a new human team, worked out ok last time, and i need a team with less bashing since i got my chaos for that.
 Jump to: