48 coaches online • Server time: 17:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jared

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2003 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Now the last time i offered myself up it was of random curiosity to know what to do.
this is take a look at whats happening would you do the same what is your first thought

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=23568

not exactly the most prolific scorers but with 16 casulties inflicted in only 6 games people certainly know when theyve played against these guys,

basically my current plan is to get a reroll next then continue turning the zombies into support/rearguard to that end next zombie skills will be 2 or so with guard, not sure what to do with the wights, the ghouls i guess will have to work on ball skills though,

thoughts comments? gasps in amazement?
Sinner

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2003 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds like a plan... unfortunately you will need doubles for the zombies to get guard Wink. As for the wights... they should be your "take out" players. Get them tackle and/ or strip ball.

I tried dead once and failed miserably...so donĀ“t listen to me Very Happy

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2003 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

your linefodder and wights should take guard on doubles, they cant get it otherwise. i dont recall if you have someone w/ kick (i didnt really look that close) but i would suggest that on the next zombie to get a skill. strip ball and tackle on the wights as sinner said. i dunno about the ghouls. i never use them, mine always die before they can get skills. definitely get rrs 4 and 5 when you have the cash, although it may take quite a while to get the 280k for them both. dont worry about replaceing anyone, unless its a mummy, just get those rrs. take sure hands on someone you want to be the ballcarrier, and hopefully you can get pass on a double for him. that should help you move the ball. and get guard on those mummies, then tackle.

slackman42
 Jump to: