48 coaches online • Server time: 13:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arcon

Post 4 Posted: Aug 09, 2005 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Stable League

Use this thread to announce that you wish to join the league.

Either you find 3 friends and report a full stable here, or you just state your interest and find other coaches that also post in this thread.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2005 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I would prefer to see reliable team captains able to look themselves for replacement in case of a dropout. It's up to you (team captain) to be sure your team works well!

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2005 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Each stable has one stable Leader.
He is responsible for his stable. For arranging the pairings, and making sure his 3 collegues are getting their games played, and for finding replacements in case of drop outs or unreliable coaches.
Obviously the Stable Leader should have some BB and fumbbl experience and is preferably a known (to be reliable) coach.

I did not open this thread to create a list of replacement players for a running season. So far 4 stables from last season (some player replacements) want to play in season II, but I would like to see more stables, and this thread should help to complete a stable if coaches need 1 or 2 more players.

I agree, sk8bcn, that the stable leader is in charge and it might be better if he can create a stable of coaches he knows. But I think not every coach can find or motivate 3 friends (coaches he knows), so this is where he finds the missing players.
 Jump to: