38 coaches online • Server time: 09:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I messed up damn

The home page is correct

Mully

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolves & Welves

Outsourcing 5 - 2 Flying Vanguard

Another game vs an elven team, this time Outsourcing met Azmo's Flying Vanguard, this team, always suffering from injuries, could only field 10 players. So the odds were defenitivly on the side of the Woodies.

A bit overconfident (Doom & Gloom) the Wood Elfs went straight for the Thrower, to let him no chances to pass to his great catchers. But Valdo Thrush showed his finesse and hurled the ball over the heads of the woodies although Catcher Managed Services almost got his hands at the ball (Interception, Safe Throw). So the ball was deep in the half of Outsourcing and even as one of the wardancers managed to free the ball. Astro the Hawk dodged through the lines, picked up the ball and scored the Td.

But from that point the luck left the pro Elves and they couldn't stand always undermaned the offense and defense of Outsourcing.

Azmo keeped good sportmanship the whole game, althought he never got a real chance with my armour rolls and his lack of players. So he hoped for a better second game...

Great Old One 1 - 0 Dark Ancestors

This game was decided by the Dog Chaugnar Faugn, who did the only TD, 2 SIs and crowd surfing resulting in a SI, so he also got the MVP resulting in now 41 SPPs.

The whole game saw great defense work, with only permitting one TD at all.

Sorry for the havoc, Azmo, this game shouldn't have seen a winner. But i guess i was a little bit luckier.

-------------------------------------
Thanks for those two games Azmo. It was nice talking all the games, although i seems only to make SIs these games (5 out of 5 Cas). Good luck in the tourney

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Mully

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Great write ups as always Zwei, thanks

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

<b><u>Euro Kings Week #10</b></u>

Different week, same story. Wolves and Welves continues to dominate with another sweep. This time over Azmo's Hooves of Steel .... errr ....Paper. With an 11 point lead over 2nd place , they now get to beat up on Wotfudboy's Knights.

Enemies United Sweep over Lolth's Minions has put Casper right into the mix for 2nd place. This may be the best battle down the stretch if no one can catch Zwei.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

End of Round 10

Top stars: A glorious game with 12 SPPs brought Chaugnar Faugn to the top, sadly Brutus Ashgrave recieved his second niggling injurie due to aging.
1. --41 SPP-- Chaugnar Faugn, Necromantic Werewolf, Great Old One
2. --33 SPP-- Brutus Ashgrave, Chaos Dwarf Blocker, Dark Ancestors
3. --31 SPP-- User Helpdesk, Wood Elf Lineman, Outsourcing

Top scorers: The top scorers haven't scored last games so it is still quite open, who will win this title. Skink Bustar Burglar, 6 Tds, has died on the pitch.
1. --6 Tds--
Mats Rubarth, High Elf Lion Warrior, Solna AIK
2. --5 Tds--
Morgan Kikbhutt, Norse Catcher, We Will - We Will - Block You
Erlin, Chaos Dwarf Hobgoblin, Dark Ancestors
Fungal Graverobber, Undead Ghoul, Knights of Fear

Top passers: Three Throwers fight for the first place.
1. --12 Comp--
Prince Carrington, Human Thrower, Knights of Hope
Valdo Thrush, Elf Thrower, Flying Vanguard
3. --11 Comp-- Donny Kikimwhenisdown, Norse Thrower, We Will - We Will - Block You

Top interceptors: 4 interceptors in the list, two khemri
1. --1 Int--
Alachia, Dark Elf Lineman, Naggarond's Alliance
Merry Breeze, Pro Elf Lineman, Flying Vanguard
Carrier of Slippers, Khemri Skeleton, Royal Bashers
The Bishop, Khemri Blitz-Ra, Royal Bashers

Top blockers: Mummy King Kruncher is lonly going his way.
1. --15 Cas-- King Kruncher, Khemri Mummy, Royal Bashers
2. --11 Cas-- Chaugnar Faugn, Necromantic Werewolf, Great Old One
3. --9 Cas-- Brutus Ashgrave, Chaos Dwarf Blocker, Dark Ancestors

Did you know: That the Dark Elves of Naggarond's Alliance seldom hurt their opponents and then without lasting injuries, 5 Badly Hurts so far?

Most valuable players: Long leading User Helpdesk droped from the top.
1. --3 MVPs--
Kelkenian, Dark Elf Lineman, Naggarond's Alliance
Ioriisk Vaul, Pro Elf Lineman, Flying Vanguard

Did you know: That no High Elf of Solna AIK has recieved more than one MVP?

Most Bashiest Teams: Three Teams with more than 30 Casualities in the group
Royal Bashers with (18/9/7)

Most Harmed Team: 4 teams struggling with their Casuality count.
We Will - We Will - Block You with (14/5/9)

---Did you know: That in round 4 the Knights of Hope lived after the principal "an eye for an eye". Casualty statistic (6/2/1)-(6/2/1)---

----------------------------------

Good fighting

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Azmo

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2005 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The Hooves of Paper have to fly the flag of mediocrity on this one. The Old Ones wolf battered the Ancestors for the 3 si, all without the need of his claw. The first to go was a nill pointer blocker for an av drop. I thought, nah i'm bound to get 30k for this match, get a new blocker after the match. Nope 10k winnings and to make matters funnier he gets the mvp Wink . My best bull mng and my blodging hob mng. To make matters worse my best player (a blocker!!) aged for the 2nd straight time in 3 advances for another niggle.

The Vanguard, finally played like I know elves can. I wasn't expecting much from this one but I preferred this game much more. Again I couldn't pop Oustourcing's av apart from the tman's ko but, if not for a crappy 1 on the gfi, they would have led 2-1 by half-time. As if to make up, I had a blitz at the beginning of the 2nd half but a dbl for the gfi (not without a sense of irony Wink ) put paid to that. I also had my best catcher ko'd for most of the game, which for a player of that speed you can't afford to be without. A blitz against to even things up and my wonderful thrower mng and suddenly it's 5-2. The scoreline was a bit harsh but it was a great game to play.

I enjoyed both games against a fun coach but on behalf of the Hooves of Paper, it seems 5th or worse is all these slackers can accomplish on this one.
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2005 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I've played my round 12 game and am as up to date as I can be in this tournament - however, I'm on holiday from the 15th-31st August, so please be patient until I return for the rounf 13 games.

Cheers
Wotfudboy

Jump to: