21 coaches online • Server time: 07:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2003 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

As I coach of a well-known team with Terrifying in the team's name, I was inspired to find out what TRULY terrifying teams are out there. You know the kind of teams that you wished you looked at the team roster before agreeing to the match.

I don't necessarily mean uber teams like Deathgerbils Revenge at its peak. They can be teams at all TR levels. The key thing is that they are teams that you wouldn't want to play (or wish you hadn't played) because you fear for the survival of your team. All sorts of factors can come into play: lots of DP, PO, RSC or even the coach.

Contrary to rumours the Terrifying Anarchists have never been truly terrifying in this sense. An argument could have been made when the two bash brothers were in their prime: Allbash Camus (deceased) and Mikhail Bashunin(double niggler). But averaging 1.5 casualties a game and with a -22 casualty difference, I don't think they fit the bill.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
C.O.M.M.U.N.I.S.T.
Mully

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2003 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice idea but I'd rather not promote the coaches who create teams with the sole purpose of killing off other teams without much attempt at picking skills that would win them games. Unless, of course, they would all like to kill each other off. Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2003 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

See this khemri mummy:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=119586

This is the best khemri mummy in Fumbbl !
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2003 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know where he disappeared to lately, but I always enjoyed running in terror from Dragoonkin's Dark Souls. I kept trying to take out Womanslayer on principle, but best I ever got was a MNG on a crowd push. Rolling Eyes

Jump to: