35 coaches online • Server time: 12:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Deckard

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

In some small way I think BigMac is right. However the responder who mentioned that under his rules the only teams that would be left are bashy teams is even more right.

I think the real problem at the end of the day is LRB does not work in an everybody plays everybody system. Skills that remove players from the pitch are simply (imo) overpowered (especially when less bashy teams are forced to paly them) a problem which is further exacerbated by other rules eg. rolling to bring KO's back on the pitch etc.

Anyway thats how it seems to me.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish this thread would just die. Its like a guy getting re-electricuted because the first time didnt quite kill him.
/me puts a bullet in this threads head.

Jeffro
Uber

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

What's most disturbing is that he's somehow blaming Christer because people are turning down his teams. The day you've got a reputation for being a fair and honest coach, not just a mindless basher, is the day you won't have trouble finding games. With that said, your orcs still won't get many offer, but a few good coaches will always be willing to face them because they'll think you're a good opponent.